The Admiral

The video reinforces what a special team this is. The season has gone by too fast. I have to savor these last few games as I may never see again such a group of young men in orange.
I agree totally. These guys have been a joy to watch play and grow into fine young men.I for one hope that they end this year on a special note. But if they dont that's ok too. They have been a bright spot for many of us the last couple of years when we have not had alot to cheer about.

I will miss him deeply, I’m 43 and he is my all time favorite basketvol. I know we’ve had some good ones in that span but he loves this University and it’s fans with a passion. This team is truly special and no matter what the next few games hold I will cheer them on till the last second ticks off the clock .Thank you Admiral and the boys!! GBO Baby !!🍊🏀

I hope that attitude and leadership will transfer over to Grant next year. We need leaders that will pass the torch every year to help motivate the younger ones.

Reactions: tn4elvis
Loved the video but I have to say I am not sure how to take the talk about the job being done.

I guess that could mean he's going to play loose and free of the pressure of succeeding in the tourney or it could mean he feels he has nothing else to prove.

I know we all want to win all the time. At least I do. But this video proves there’s something more important than winning and that’s being a man of character hard work and honesty which I think AS is. Not everyone gets to experience brotherhood like this in their life. Fortunately I worked in a career where you did get to do that. And if thinking about the depth of this doesn’t bring tears to your eyes then you’ve probably never experienced it!

Reactions: FlVols
I know we all want to win all the time. At least I do. But this video proves there’s something more important than winning and that’s being a man of character hard work and honesty which I think AS is. Not everyone gets to experience brotherhood like this in their life. Fortunately I worked in a career where you did get to do that. And if thinking about the depth of this doesn’t bring tears to your eyes then you’ve probably never experienced it!

Curious to what work you do?

I have worked in a number of areas and athletics is the only way I know to get that kind of brotherhood

Wow. Best movie I've seen in years.

Admiral if you read these, you've got the skills and just enough time to finish the job and become a legend!! Go Vols!

Reactions: VolDave53
Curious to what work you do?

I have worked in a number of areas and athletics is the only way I know to get that kind of brotherhood
Well I’m retired now but there are many many many career areas where brotherhood is essential. I was not military but that’s one that jumped right off the page immediately. And if you do not have brotherhood there somebody very likely dies....athletics not so much.

Reactions: tntar heel
What a well done video. Props to the producers and crew that put this together.
Now on to Admiral. He is a great ambassador for UT. His parents have done a tremendous job raising a young man with character. No matter what he does in life AD will be successful.

Williams has his niche on this team. Schofield has his. So cool how well they mesh, compliment each other. And as we have been blessed to see, it spills over to the other guys which has made this year so special.

Thanks guys! You've made a bunch of long-suffering old fans feel like part of the team.

Reactions: Lurker

VN Store

Back