The *#8 TENNESSEE @ LSU Game Thread: Zone Edition

Souce and lil Joe could be the only ones in a room together. Then, there just aren’t any grown ups in the room.

Reactions: joevol33
I don't care about bad luck or voodoo bs or whatever, I just don't like them. I don't like the color combination. I liked the black okay. Gray is fugly.

I don't care about bad luck or voodoo bs or whatever, I just don't like them. I don't like the color combination. I liked the black okay. Gray is fugly.
I vote with you. Not a fan of them. I don't mind the gray, the design is terrible - don't like the black shoulder pads and the orange looks off.

Reactions: Behr
I’m for Tennessee, even if they wear pink & white unis this month. Save the tatas. GBO.

If it’s rainy or foggy, we will be invisible except for the numbers and those hoops around the legs. Might be an advantage.

Tigerdroppings. Lolol

"20 of the Dumbest Reasons I hate Tennessee:
1. Takes 90 minutes to cross it North South. 25 hours going East and West.
2. It doesn’t border an ocean
3. Vanderbilt is not supposed to still be an SEC school yet it’s STILL there.
4. Nashville is hideous and it gave us Bro Country.
5. Lynchburg is in a dry county.
6. It still HAS dry counties in 2022.
7. Bristol is basically Virginia.
8. Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge are basically Gulf Shores except those poors are the ones who hate the beach.
9. Where the hell is Knoxville at anyways?
10. The Titans are from there.
11. Memphis is almost as dangerous as New Orleans.
12. Remember “The Firm”? Apparently the Mob is there.
13. Graceland
14. See Rock City
15. “Rocky Top” is a ****** song
16. Peyton Manning is an Uber Douche.
17. Orange only belongs on ‘69 Dodge Chargers and never football teams.
18. Why do they Volunteer for? And why would anyone volunteer for anything?
19. Why a checkerboard and why does it not stretch the entire endzone? It gives me anxiety.
20. The State sucks so bad, all I can come up with are these dumbass lame arse reasons.

Honorable Mention - Branson, but that’s not in Tennessee I just hate that place too."

VN Store

Back