The '22 VolNation Bracket Contest is Live! Winner gets $250 gift card! [deadline Thurs @ noon]

If any of this is confusing, please let me know. If you have a question, I'm sure others will too. And don't forget to make sure your ESPN bracket name matches your user name here so we can recognize you if you win.

Might be due to some games not yet decided (EX. Ind./Iowa), but after triple checking my selections, the website insists I must select each game. I don't see any blank entry blocks.

If any of this is confusing, please let me know. If you have a question, I'm sure others will too. And don't forget to make sure your ESPN bracket name matches your user name here so we can recognize you if you win.
searching for VolNation.com. yields no results
How am I screwing this up?
vm.JPG

Might be due to some games not yet decided (EX. Ind./Iowa), but after triple checking my selections, the website insists I must select each game. I don't see any blank entry blocks.
Not sure what you mean. There shouldn’t be any blank entry blocks.

Not sure what you mean. There shouldn’t be any blank entry blocks.

There isn't as I said, but the website insists I have to select each game. I said I triple checked my selections and saw no empty game boxes. Yet the website insists I missed. Do you want a screenshot? Naw, I just realized today is Wednesday, thought it was Thursday, but never mind, I don't really care about any team other than the Vols anyway.

Last edited:
There isn't as I said, but the website insists I have to select each game. I said I triple checked my selections and saw no empty game boxes. Yet the website insists I missed. Do you want a screenshot? Naw, I just realized today is Wednesday, thought it was Thursday, but never mind, I don't really care about any team other than the Vols anyway.
Post a screenshot. I’m curious.

Post a screenshot. I’m curious.

Now, this is downright weird. I went in, got the same result. On realizing I couldn't send you a single screenshot, I opted to create a landscape PDF copy of the screen. BUT, it didn't show the must select each game box. OK, I figure, just scroll down my selections and screen capture segments as a jpeg image and send to you in pieces. When I hit backspace to get back to the entry list, the page showed no entries. So I redid everything. Lo and behold, I was unable to make any entries. What I will do now is close the browser, come back and try again. If that doesn't work, just forget it, I have so much cashback credit on two of my cards, an Amazon gift card, if I won it, wouldn't be such a big deal anyway. Besides, I just care about UT games, so everybody else isn't a thing for me.

Dang it....Michigan won. If a ACC referee crew shows up for our game Saturday, then the fix is in.

GBO

I checked to receive an email of my picks but I still have not received one. Does it not email until Friday?

VN Store

Back