The 21 Most Hated Foods In The World

Circus peanuts should be #1

Foods I really like from the original list:

19. Pickles
18. Black Licorice
13. Ginger
11. Pineapple Pizza
3. Cilantro

It's really pretty fun to cook with fresh alive ginger. It's strong, but then, none of us adults really mind that.

Reactions: MAD
Are you a picky eater or are you adventurous and willing to eat everything and anything?

Saw this yesterday and many of the items surprised me.
Do you agree or disagree with the list, what foods would you add, take away or move up to #1?

21. Brussels sprouts
20. Cantaloupe
19. Pickles
18. Black Licorice
17. Tuna
16. Candy Corn
15. Spam ?
14. Mayonnaise
13. Ginger
12. Liver
11. Pineapple Pizza
10. Bologna
9. Circus Peanuts
8. Eggplant
7. Bitter Gourd ?
6. Durian ?
5. Tomatoes
4. Mushrooms
3. Cilantro
2. Olives
1. Beets

I hate beets!

Reactions: Volizona and MAD
I'm a no-go on Spam and liver. Never had bitter gourd or durian, but I bet I would eat either.
Yes, I will eat pretty much everything on the list, but do agree I have not yet tried durian or bitter gourd. I guess licorice is one thing I'm not really a fan of.

And found it ironic that beets said to be number one -- I like them -- yet cooked turnips I'm not real keen on, but will gladly eat the greens.

Not seeing anything old fashioned on that list. I admit I didn’t make it all the way through.
They're all 50s - 70s dishes. Probably more greatest generation than boomers. There are a few that looks like things my grand motherr would make.

Shocked that #5 & 19-21 are on the list as these are foods are commonplace. Tomatoes are the most home grown vegetable.

I’ve enjoyed a fried spam sandwich many a time. Surprised Vienna sausages and sardines aren’t on the list. I recall folks eating those nasty sausages straight out of the can when I was young. Never could wrap my mind around that one
You can go to hell sir.

VN Store

Back