The 21 Most Hated Foods In The World

Well I like everything but #18. Black licorice, and number 6 and 7 Durian and Bitter Gourd I don't even know what they are lol,
guess I better look them up......Ok looked them up and...Nope won't be eating them :p

Reactions: MAD
Well I like everything but #18. Black licorice, and number 6 and 7 Durian and Bitter Gourd I don't even know what they are lol,
guess I better look them up......Ok looked them up and...Nope won't be eating them :p
SPAM is good.

Pineapple absolutely belongs on pizza.

Fried bologna is good.
YAY, I am with ya on these.....

I always went with Bleu Cheese also. I buy bottled. Ken’s Steakhouse Lite.
With food prices going up again, I will likely switch to Great Value brand.
How about you?
I love Ken's Steakhouse Vidalia onion salad dressing, its the best!!
000041335001683_20200609111000130.png

Reactions: VolFaninFla
#1 is correct. 18 - 21 should be moved into the top 5. There are some other things I don't care for but wouldn’t say I hate, or don't mind as a ingredient in certain things. Never had durian and don't know what "bitter gourd" even is.
I did not know what durian and bitter gourd was either, but looked them up and.....thats a NOPE :p

This scared me….
View attachment 437685
A full course meal presented in a unique mix of candy corn flavors. BRACH’S Turkey Dinner includes all of the traditional Thanksgiving favorites. From roasted turkey, green beans and stuffing to ginger glazed carrots, cranberry sauce and sweet potato pie.
Flavors include Green Beans, Roasted Turkey, Cranberry Sauce, Ginger Glazed Carrot, Sweet Potato Pie & Stuffing.
WOW, I guess I missed that one!!

For some reason, my dad used to call that potted dog, I have absolutely no idea why. My mom would just roll her eyes and I would get tickled.

Earlier in this thread, someone mentioned chipped beef on toast. My dad refused to eat it, he said he had too much of that in the Army Air Corps during World War II. He called it "$#!t on a shingle."
Hey SOS is pretty good!!

I’m surprised avocados aren’t on the list, I like them now but as a kid I thought they were the worst.

Love avocados. My favorite fruit? Vegetable? Whatever they are. Very popular here in the Phoenix area. Don’t remember ever having them back east when I was a kid. Either they just didn’t sell them at the grocery store or my mom never bought them.

Reactions: walkenvol and MAD
Love avocados. My favorite fruit? Vegetable? Whatever they are. Very popular here in the Phoenix area. Don’t remember ever having them back east when I was a kid. Either they just didn’t sell them at the grocery store or my mom never bought them.

698.gif

I’m surprised avocados aren’t on the list, I like them now but as a kid I thought they were the worst.

OK. But, that wasn't all that long ago? lol. Props for tackling the kitchen whikle they were travelling though.

SPAM is good.

Pineapple absolutely belongs on pizza.

Fried bologna is good.

Hawaiian chinese food, AKA, SPAM fried rice. Homerun.

SPAM is seasonal for me, although I'd never turn any down. But, summertime, fresh picked tomato, and a slab of fried spam and dukes mayo on bread. Yum.

Reactions: Vjcvette
I never had a pizza, except from Chef Boyardee mix, until I was in Knoxville. I used to shape that nasty dough into figures...US flag, dead dogs...

Dead dog pizza sounds nefarious as hell!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back