The 2023 NBA thread (Draymond is overrated edition)

Win any money @BadJerry20 ? I didn't, had Russ to get a double/double and didn't see the floor late in the 4th. Hell, had the points, 9 boards and 7 assists. Did he get hurt ?

I won 74 big dollars. Could have been a lot more but Kawhi took a bit of a nap in the 4th. I was 12 points from first going into the 4th with Kawhi and he got 6, after averaging 18 a quarter the first 3. Lol

Nah I saw him playing cheerleader, he played good but EG and Mann shot well so it made sense Russ sat for spacing purposes late.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Dog
Seems like it's gonna come down to Shai and Lauri Markannen for MIP. Lauri's case is pretty good...he didn't just take more shots. He changed where he was on the floor moving closer to the basket much more often, becoming a strong finisher (he literally caught like 6 noteworthy bodies this year), he got to the line more, and shot well over his career average from everywhere on the floor:

1679025807118.png
1679026006987.png

Just a few of them

maxresdefault.jpg

If whoever makes next years thread, doesn't call next years thread "2024 NBA Thread aka Huffs personal Twitter "

or "2024 NBA Thread aka Huff posts random Jazz sh*t and old man yells at players saying things"
...you are a failure to all mankind.

If whoever makes next years thread, doesn't call next years thread "2024 NBA Thread aka Huffs personal Twitter "

or "2024 NBA Thread aka Huff posts random Jazz sh*t and old man yells at players saying things"
...you are a failure to all mankind.

I prefer the Russ/Clippers echo chamber to anything I'm posting.

I prefer the Russ/Clippers echo chamber to anything I'm posting.
Hey now. Only reason you are saying that is the Clippers choked against the Magic. Plus, PG had 6 turnovers in the first half. Still, the big question is : are you a Jazz or Suns fan ?

Hey now. Only reason you are saying that is the Clippers choked against the Magic. Plus, PG had 6 turnovers in the first half. Still, the big question is : are you a Jazz or Suns fan ?

I went heavy on Russ and PG 80%, Russ died after the first quarter and PG decided to not rebound or pass...bad day lol #FreeRoCo

I think the worst about thing sports media right now is giving limited current and ex NBA role players any sort of platform. I don’t care what Mario Chalmers and Dillon Brooks have to say

Reactions: NYCVolunteer
RIP to Willis Reed, an underrated stud and arguably best player on two Finals team. Defensive stalwart, solid offensive game. Incoming moment and team. On my personal top 50 list

VN Store

Back