The 2023 NBA thread (Draymond is overrated edition)

I'm loving all this Giannis MVP talk that's cropping up.

Giannis = 50 games. #1 seed. 39 wins when active and the big 3 has only played 123 minutes together all season. First guy to ever do 31, 12, and 5 and defensive giant.

Jokic = 55 games. #1 seed. 41 wins when active. 25, 12, and 10.

Well, since Russ got traded to the Clippers, they are winless, fell from 4th in the West, to 7th and the Play-in game. I'm not blaming him, yet. He's played well, in a couple of games. They have played all Playoffs teams, since the trade. But, they still better hurry up and figure it out. At Sacramento, 2nd game of a back to back, don't look good tonight. Well, GS blew 'em out so bad, Klaw and PG didn't play in the 4th, so maybe they will be get revenge for the double OT loss. But, I doubt it

Reactions: BadJerry20
Jonathan Kuminga has been really impressive the last 10 days or so. I think he makes a huge jump in production, next year. Somewhere

Well, since Russ got traded to the Clippers, they are winless, fell from 4th in the West, to 7th and the Play-in game. I'm not blaming him, yet. He's played well, in a couple of games. They have played all Playoffs teams, since the trade. But, they still better hurry up and figure it out. At Sacramento, 2nd game of a back to back, don't look good tonight. Well, GS blew 'em out so bad, Klaw and PG didn't play in the 4th, so maybe they will be get revenge for the double OT loss. But, I doubt it

Russ was awful VS GS, but so was everyone else. He was really good tonight till he acted like Ronnie Lott was about to blast him on that missed catch late. Too many TOs his first game, probably cost them that one. The other 3 are on Lue a lot. Benching PG for 2nd OT, benching Russ and Batum for Morris and EG, saying he has to get Mann more minutes after Denver only to give him less minutes in every game after, not shooting Morris straight into the Sun.
#FreeRoCo&Batum+MurderMorris lol Seriously though once Lue figures out his rotations they will be ok I think.

Reactions: The Dog
Well, the Clippers were okay, last night. Of course, Ja didn't play. But, they needed a win, by any means necessary

Reactions: BadJerry20
Well, I have no idea what you are talking about. Are you saying, Ja is a cancer for Memphis ? Oooohhhhhh, Russ is the cancer, my bad. Yeah, first win with Russ
I won’t argue with either point lol

Reactions: The Dog

VN Store

Back