The 2022 NFL Season Thread

I see I’m wrong about the winner and score, however I’m not unhappy because the Bills Lions was ab entertaining close game which had overtime.

I’m not kidding Geno Smith this year looks like a great QB while Russell Wilson looks like an infamous bust.
This is the worst season Russell Wilson has had in his NFL career.
Geno has played great this year. The Seahawks have to be enjoying how the Russell Wilson trade has worked out so far.

Reactions: firestorm
Geno has played great this year. The Seahawks have to be enjoying how the Russell Wilson trade has worked out so far.

I’m stunned the Washington Huskies and Seattle Seahawks are both having great Football seasons in 2022.
The Huskies being great was realistic because DeBoer is a great head coach, and he’s made the Huskies an exciting great team this season.

The Seahawks were expected to be bad because it is a rebuilding year similar to the Bears, however they’re playing pretty good while the Bears are having the normal growing pains with Fields,

My view of the Giants Cowboys game while sitting on a terrific couch.

My sister is laying on the floor along with my 2 brothers.7B1CC860-59BF-4AF9-99EE-1B6520C5F4F2.jpeg

Visible is a great side of a Red LaFerrari from the 100 Cars that changed the world book.

Reactions: n_huffhines and MAD
I predict the Vikings defeat the Patriots in an entertaining code game because Cousins has a great game throwing for more than 140 yards because of great blocking, and the Vikings defense creates turnovers.

An entertaining improve the world Commercial with Matthew McConaughey talking for how exactly.

VN Store

Back