The 2022 NFL Season Thread

BearCat204

Eh Tu Brute
Couldn't happen to a more likeable guy. Been rooting for him ever since he took his Bama benching like a g and stayed ready
NGL, I thought this season would be a disaster and he was just be awful..............................................and was already thinking what QB we could draft in the offseason.

firestorm

The Eagles flying high tonight making the Vikings a jabroni.

The Vikings go on the road, and get held to 7 points.
That’s karma after they played great holding a good Packers team to 7 points in a great week 1 win.

firestorm

Congratulations @BearCat204

The Eagles improve to 2-0 after having no struggles to defeat the Vikings since the Vikings defense couldn’t keep the game close, Cousins threw interceptions looking like Jay Cutler, and the Eagles offense wasn’t contained.

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
NGL, I thought this season would be a disaster and he was just be awful..............................................and was already thinking what QB we could draft in the offseason.
I bet the Eagles to win 13 games because I liked the odds and their division is doodoo. I didn't expect Hurts to look like this, tho I did expect improvement.

Plecoptera

The Eagles played great on both sides of the ball last night. Cousins was awful and had a few more interceptions dropped. Hurts looks to have improved his passing. Just hope he stays healthy.

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
I just lost a parlay +800 on that last meaningless play. They reviewed that 1st down spot, then Browns punted when they should have snuck it, then fumble 6. 3 things had to fall into place on successive plays for me to lose that bet. I had 2 buddies lay down on that same bet.

Notorious B.E.N

Vols & Braves
Lab Rat
I just lost a parlay +800 on that last meaningless play. They reviewed that 1st down spot, then Browns punted when they should have snuck it, then fumble 6. 3 things had to fall into place on successive plays for me to lose that bet. I had 2 buddies lay down on that same bet.
That's a tough one.

I have the Browns defense on my fantasy bench, after that last play I wish i had played them instead.

zjcvols

WE ARE THOSE MF’ERS (BRAVES 2021 WS CHAMPS)
Staff member
Yup. I got NFL+ for 4.99 and then got NordVPN. I got it on a tablet and then screen mirror on the TV. Didn’t have a problem
That’s very clever.
between the VPN and subscription im paying $18/month totally worth it.

Mad, feel like tomorrow could be turning the corner if we win

mad4vols

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
Yup. I got NFL+ for 4.99 and then got NordVPN. I got it on a tablet and then screen mirror on the TV. Didn’t have a problem

between the VPN and subscription im paying $18/month totally worth it.

Mad, feel like tomorrow could be turning the corner if we win
Let’s hope the Lions start strong and aren’t having to play catch-up.

VN Store