The 2022 NBA Thread (Kyrie is still a clown edition)

Oh yeah, another triple/double for DeJounte

My boy needs help bad, everyone on that team is so damn inconsistent. White and Keldon have potential to be pretty good players, but absolutely refuse to play good at the same time. Vassell looks like he's figuring it out though. Thad is solid but Pop hates him. Lol

Reactions: The Dog
76ers are about to beat a full strength Kings team in Sacramento with a crunch time lineup of Maxey, Milton, Thybulle, Niang, and Drummond.

Fox feels like he's hit a plateau

It's crazy to think that the Warriors are legitimate contenders this year, maybe still have 2-3 years of shelf-life left with Green, Klay, and Steph, and then have Poole, Kuminga, and Wiseman for the future. They made Wiggins into a guy who actually earns his salary for crying out loud. They're unbelievable.

I see two sides to it. I love old school just talk **** to them as you beat their team, but that encourages it and doesn't punish bad behavior.

If they said that **** about your kid and you can have them thrown out, why wouldn't you? Then put the game away with dagger 3's in OT.

Melo with 5 boards, 5 assists, in the 1st quarter. 0 points, but we know he is going to hit 2 threes and get 10 points, so I'm going to kill it, tonight

Melo may not get the trip/double, but he is so much better than I thought he would be, he is a superstar. It's LaVar's fault, but damn, Melo's ugly a$$ has mad game

261389417_4423063571133417_5169145850037045694_n.jpg

Reactions: BadJerry20

VN Store

Back