The 2021 QB Carousel

zjcvols

"On a Tennessee saturday night."
Staff member
We already know two teams will have different Quarterbacks: I think only 12teams that are guaranteed to bring back their quarterback from the previous year.

Bengals- Burrow
Chargers- Herbert
Browns- Mayfield
Ravens- Jackson
Titans- Tannehill
Bills- Allen
Raiders- Carr
Chiefs- Mahomes
Bucs- Brady
Packers- Rodgers
Seahawks- Wilson
Cardinals- Murray

Last edited:
Shouldn't this be called the 2021 QB carousel?

What are the Dolphins gonna do with their QB situation?

Iโ€™d ride with Tua unless they can get Watson

I agree. Tua is going to take longer to develop than his peers, but he could still end up being the prized piece from this draft. It's probably Herbert, but there are things that Tua does with his throwing motion that nobody does, and he has some incredible instincts. If he can start reading NFL defenses like a veteran, then everybody will be in trouble. He relied on his running ability* and having superior WR's too much. Those were a crutch and now he's facing a new learning curve.

*his style of running doesn't translate to the NFL as well as most other dual threat QB's

Reactions: MAD
We already know two teams will have different Quarterbacks: I think only 12teams that are guaranteed to bring back their quarterback from the previous year.

Bengals- Burrow
Chargers- Herbert
Browns- Mayfield
Ravens- Jackson
Titans- Tannehill
Bills- Allen
Raiders- Carr
Chiefs- Mahomes
Bucs- Brady
Packers- Rodgers
Seahawks- Wilson
Cardinals- Murray
That's a decent list, but I just heard yesterday that Russell Wilson is VERY unhappy in Seattle. He could easily end up elsewhere. I also don't think that the Raiders are necessarily tied to Carr.

Carr and Wilson aren't guaranteed.

I love me a good mock draft, but this year there's no way they can be even remotely accurate until FA gets going.

Reactions: YankeeVol

Bengals- Burrow
Chargers- Herbert
Browns- Mayfield
Ravens- Jackson
Titans- Tannehill
Bills- Allen
Raiders- Carr
Chiefs- Mahomes
Bucs- Brady
Packers- Rodgers
Seahawks- Wilson
Cardinals- Murray
Now Russ Wilson trade speculation

Carr and Wilson aren't guaranteed.

I love me a good mock draft, but this year there's no way they can be even remotely accurate until FA gets going.
Carr more so than Wilson

VN Store

Back