The 2019 NFL Season Thread

Texans to AFC west and Dolphins to AFC south makes sense. Dolphins have been irrelevant basically my whole life. Their tradition needs a hard reset.
No way they put Chargers in the East in place of the Dolphins. Goodell would never do that to the Patriots.

is he still on the Jax roster - couldnt really find anything today

Yeah he’s still in it; they cut someone else to make room for Foles to be activated.

My guess is Dobbs will stick around several years as a backup/3rd stringer. If Bray and Matt Simms could do it I see no reason Dobbs can’t.

Yeah he’s still in it; they cut someone else to make room for Foles to be activated.

My guess is Dobbs will stick around several years as a backup/3rd stringer. If Bray and Matt Simms could do it I see no reason Dobbs can’t.
I was surprised he didnt play last Sunday - thats why I figured he was done for there

You mean practice squad? That’s Bray’s career.

The Chiefs Kingdom travels as well as the Volnation. Maybe better.

And they are a stubborn bunch. They all yell "Chiefs!" for the last word of the national anthem (instead of "brave") despite protestations. So I'm not sure the "Chop" will go gentle into that good night.

I think it will be a good game today. Seems the Titans always come ready to play the Chiefs. You never know which Titans team will show up. I'm looking forward to it. Mahomes is supposed to be back. The Chiefs D has looked much better the last few weeks.

I'm pretty confident that FSU will have to drop it too, given that it's an outdated caricature of Native Americans

I don't, since they actually have a relationship with the Seminole nation. Maybe they will, but they've been doing it the longest and I've never heard any outcry about them doing it, only the Braves and Chiefs. I think their bigger problem will be there won't be any fans there to do the chant anymore at the rate they're going.

The Chiefs Kingdom travels as well as the Volnation. Maybe better.

And they are a stubborn bunch. They all yell "Chiefs!" for the last word of the national anthem (instead of "brave") despite protestations. So I'm not sure the "Chop" will go gentle into that good night.

I think it will be a good game today. Seems the Titans always come ready to play the Chiefs. You never know which Titans team will show up. I'm looking forward to it. Mahomes is supposed to be back. The Chiefs D has looked much better the last few weeks.

By whom? Other fanbases?

Things have went South in Chicago FAST! They are cursed at the QB position.
For the love of god if the Detroit lions offense with Jeff Driskel score more points then the bears O, there will be a national emergency in Chicago.

Is Larry Fitzgerald on the radar in other parts of the US? This dude is an ageless wonder. He's working on another 75-catch season at age 36 (in a new system with a rookie QB/coach combo). He just made a spectacular sideline catch on 4th down.

VN Store

Back