The 2019 NFL Season Thread

If Dooley was still there he'd be a solid choice.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Plecoptera
Dooley is probably looking a job since Odom was fired. He still knows the system. He wins press conferences and smiles for the camera. Jerry likes that.

Can’t have pass interference on a punt play. Never knew that rule. Interesting.

If it’s proven that this was in fact some scheme to record signals and the like, and Belichick had even the faintest idea of it he should be suspended for an entire season. Plus the franchise should be docked multiple picks and a seven figure fine would be in order. That being said, I don’t think that is what was going on.

If it’s proven that this was in fact some scheme to record signals and the like, and Belichick had even the faintest idea of it he should be suspended for an entire season. Plus the franchise should be docked multiple picks and a seven figure fine would be in order. That being said, I don’t think that is what was going on.
It is interesting that the Patriots response to this is similar to what the videographers who were involved with Spygate were told to say.

Yeah, I thought that was a pretty awesome celebration. If I was a millionaire I'm still probably still too cheap to risk it, but I'd think about it.

Glad Peters is off the Chiefs though. Too much drama.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N

VN Store

Back