The 2019 NFL Season Thread

Former Lions, Michigan St. WR Rogers dies at 38

Sad. Way too young to go, and man what a waste of talent. I'm still surprised he never got another shot somewhere else at least 1 season.

Unfortunate luck too. He broke his collarbone his second season and the Lions let him go home instead of keeping around the facility. Too young too rich. I’ve watched college highlights of him and he was incredible.

Unfortunate luck too. He broke his collarbone his second season and the Lions let him go home instead of keeping around the facility. Too young too rich. I’ve watched college highlights of him and he was incredible.

Yeah I saw where Matt Millen said in hindsight he would have not allowed him to leave.

Players used to call heads or tails while the coin was in the air. After the Bettis flip they changed it to where it's called before the flip and the ref repeats the selection.

Should just go to rock paper scissors instead.

Reactions: Knox-a-rue
Rock paper scissors. I like it. I think its a good plan. It should be best 2 out of 3. That brings skill to what is now just a coin toss.

What are your guys' favorite RPS gambits?

I used to be an Avalanche guy but that doesnt work with my kids. They just mirror me. More of a Paper Dolls guy now. But you gotta mix it up.

And which NFL coaches do you think would be best at RPS? I bet Sean Payton would dominate. He seems to have the ability to be truly random.

Players used to call heads or tails while the coin was in the air. After the Bettis flip they changed it to where it's called before the flip and the ref repeats the selection.

Should just go to rock paper scissors instead.

How about a 40-yard dash?

VN Store

Back