The 2018-19 off season coaching carousel

Bump with new info.

I'm only adding a coach to the "hot seat" list once it hits multiple media outlets and isn't guesswork (Urban leaving is a unsubstantiated rumor at the moment which isn't included)

Cowherd just said on his program 2 reliable sources of his are saying Urban is gone after this year or maybe even stepping away during it.
I could totally see that. I could also see them beating Michigan, winning the Big Ten title game, and playing Alabama for the national title, at which point the health problems will go away or be able to be "managed," I'm sure.

Butch to UMass!!!! :p

Massachusetts is working on parting ways with coach Mark Whipple, who has led the Minutemen to just 16 victories in six seasons during his second stint at the school, according to multiple reports.

Whipple, 61, has two years remaining on a contract that pays $500,000 annually in base salary.

UMass finished this season 4-8, the same mark as last year. There was optimism the struggling independent program could take a modest step forward.

Whipple coached UMass from 1998 to 2003 when it was competing at the FCS level. He went 49-26 during that stint, with a national title in 1998.

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
Fedora has been fired, Tom Luginbill said to mark down Mack Brown as his replacement.

UNC needs to not be idiots and hire Scott Satterfield and Texas Texh needs to hire Seth Littrell

Reactions: give_him 6
UNC needs to not be idiots and hire Scott Satterfield and Texas Texh needs to hire Seth Littrell

He's spent all but 3 years of his coaching career at App State, and it's his alma mater. I wonder if he has any desire to leave, especially to rebuild a broken UNC.

VN Store

Back