That was Tennessee Football today

Took the girls to Neyland for the first time today. After the game, we went to gate 21 to see the players after the game. They were so happy and excited to see the fans. It’s what being a Vol was truly about.

Reactions: vols40
I admit I thought there was no way we would win playing conservative like that but it was the right call in the end.
Given what you’ve seen this year if you’re Pruitt would you rather put it on JG to win or your defense? I was terrified as well but I figured that was our best shot.

I'm under no illusions about the Alabama game. I would just like to see us not get blown out. I don't really think we won't but if we don't that's good I'll take it.

SC just shocked the world and beat GA. It's gonna be a tall order for us to beat them. It's going to be a tall order for us to beat anyone outside of UAB. I want to see that tho. I want a bowl game and the extra practice time. And I support Pruitt 110% even if we lose out. I think if he keeps recruiting guys like Henry T we'll be fine.
I just don't want us to get completely blown out. South Carolina, Ole Miss, and A&M all managed to score on Bama's defense. It's Bama's offense that can't be stopped.

Not so sure that it was Tennessee football, but it was the closest thing we've seen lately (like Chattanooga)

Now, let's go play a game against a good team and come back and say, now that's Tennessee football, please?

VN Store

Back