That Fulkerson dunk tho

Not sure why you have such a hard on for Fulk. You need to give the starters a rest and Barnes, yes the coach whose team is 11-0 in the SEC) has confidence in him.

He's not a starter and he's goofy but he servers his purpose, he guves us minutes and lets our big guys rest.
even I, the most cynical person in the world, read that as a blue font.....relax please you might just miss a great basketball season

Not sure why you have such a hard on for Fulk. You need to give the starters a rest and Barnes, yes the coach whose team is 11-0 in the SEC) has confidence in him.

He's not a starter and he's goofy but he servers his purpose, he guves us minutes and lets our big guys rest.

That boy is erratic, but he has never left anything on the court. It's like he's going to burn 2,000 calories per game like a starter. But since he only gets 15min PT he Burns all 2000 in that short span. What a pain for opposing teams who just want to play a nice normal basketball game. Get em' Fulky!

I love Fulkerson. He doesn't need to handle the ball in open court though. Looked like a T-Rex and almost lost the ball. I love his intensity. He and Alexander will quite literally put their lives on the line for a loose ball. NO FEAR BABY

I love Fulkerson. He doesn't need to handle the ball in open court though. Looked like a T-Rex and almost lost the ball. I love his intensity. He and Alexander will quite literally put their lives on the line for a loose ball. NO FEAR BABY
He has fulfilled his role pretty effectively imo. I know it can be hard to watch at times, but I'm ok with him doing his thing when the game isn't in jeopardy. That experience will be for the best in the future.

I think Fulky should play more. He can be inconsistent at times, but his effort is never that. And he brings a little peskiness that our defense generally lacks. And not a huge risk if he gets into foul trouble doing it IMO

Last edited:

VN Store

Back