Thanks to our seniors, Kam and Lou

lvocd

As their playing days at Tennessee have now come to an end, I just wanted to put it out into the universe that I sure am sorry that they didn’t get one last hurrah at the NCAA Tournament. I’ve enjoyed watching both of them this year, and wish nothing but happiness and success in whatever pursuits they choose in the future.

You both wore the Orange well! Thank you.

Agree with the above.
I Know Geno is a bad word around here but I agree with something he said today. He said he felt bad for the Seniors who will missing the tourney in thier final year and he felt bad for schools that made the tourney for the first time.

NCAA did Kellie and LV’s a favor . They would have been embarrassed after a first round loss by double digits. This team was pretty bad.

Reactions: GameTime and sisaq
NCAA did Kellie and LV’s a favor . They would have been embarrassed after a first round loss by double digits. This team was pretty bad.
Nope. We have several players for whom the light was starting to come on. Obviously just conjecture on everyone’s part but I think they were going to have a relatively good NCAA first round win, second round toss up.

Reactions: mlindsay

that's what I said. But, lady vols would've still make it. Kellie, God is on ur side. Now find u a great guard and keep recruiting.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
Why would a couple of Negavols come onto a thread thanking our seniors and spew their vitriol here, especially when you've got your own thread for your nastiness? Have you no respect for these young ladies who are finishing their careers in orange? You should be ashamed.

NCAA talking about giving some sports an extra year of eligibility for seniors? Might be interesting.
Feel really bad for Dayton Flyers. Potential one seed in men’s tournament.

NCAA talking about giving some sports an extra year of eligibility for seniors? Might be interesting.
Feel really bad for Dayton Flyers. Potential one seed in men’s tournament.
LOL Lou might be 30 by the time she gets outta here! Seriously I think its spring sports where they played little if any of their seasons. Sounds fair, but I bet there are a few underclassmen who wished the Srs. well but were looking forward to competing for the position next yr are grumbling! Think I read it would be at coaches, as well as players, digression. So basically, redshirt yr by invite. Wonder how the transfer portal would play in? Come back for a different team? Dang life is complicated these days.

Why would a couple of Negavols come onto a thread thanking our seniors and spew their vitriol here, especially when you've got your own thread for your nastiness? Have you no respect for these young ladies who are finishing their careers in orange? You should be ashamed.
So the thread police don't get rusty?

LOL Lou might be 30 by the time she gets outta here! Seriously I think its spring sports where they played little if any of their seasons. Sounds fair, but I bet there are a few underclassmen who wished the Srs. well but were looking forward to competing for the position next yr are grumbling! Think I read it would be at coaches, as well as players, digression. So basically, redshirt yr by invite. Wonder how the transfer portal would play in? Come back for a different team? Dang life is complicated these days.

So the thread police don't get rusty?
Yes, definitely spring sports but I did hear consideration was being given to sports that missed their championships like basketball. Agree on underclassmen and playing time. Might be more transfers off teams that have a bunch of 5/6 year seniors. Ugh, what a mess.
I think for basketball at least do a 16 team tournament in late April and call it a day.

Yes, definitely spring sports but I did hear consideration was being given to sports that missed their championships like basketball. Agree on underclassmen and playing time. Might be more transfers off teams that have a bunch of 5/6 year seniors. Ugh, what a mess.
I think for basketball at least do a 16 team tournament in late April and call it a day.
Selfishly, I hope that doesn't happen b/c then the streak is gone. But it would be nice for the Srs on the good teams.

Honestly the NCAA just needs allow for more eligibility for the spring sports but not go down the road of another year for basketball players. These players had most of their season and for some of these young ladies, it's probably for the best they go on to the next phase of their lives. The two LV seniors are likely finished playing competitive basketball but both seemed to be intelligent and articulate women who have a lot going for them.

It is sad that so many didn't get to experience one last NCAA tournament but cancelling it was the right decision.

A HUGE shout out to our very own Kam Harris. With the good news UT has been getting I thought this would also bring a smile to everybody’s face!

She got her Masters Degree IN ONE YEAR💥

To think we had 3-4 LV this year working on their Masters! We are producing more than just basketball players or athletes 💥A396CBEE-A6B0-481A-9CA4-E7D8A09388A6.png

VN Store

Back