Thanks to Norvell for that win

He said I bet your a single guy who hates cats and does not approve of cheese on a hamburger. He followed it up with something about admiral being scared of rodents and the three point line so admiral showed him real quick.... REAL QUICK. Hey what if Admiral continues this and he gets SEC player of year. That be great too. I love that guy.

I'm so glad I didn't post what I was about to in the first half. I was about to say Admiral is cold, he's been hella off lately.

You're right though, man..hope everyone talks **** to Admiral like that. I've never seen him THAT focused and he gets like that sometimes.

I'm so glad I didn't post what I was about to in the first half. I was about to say Admiral is cold, he's been hella off lately.

You're right though, man..hope everyone talks **** to Admiral like that. I've never seen him THAT focused and he gets like that sometimes.

maybe it wasn't even what Norvell said that fired Admiral up.

maybe at halftime, he read through the game thread and saw all the comments

I probably scared my dog and cats to death when Schofield hit that 3...
They ran to the neighbors... Lol
I'll admit, when Grant fouled out, I was thinking Kansas...
I WAS WRONG!!!!
I was afraid neighbors would call police for domestic disturbance.

Grant needs to stop fouling out. It hurt t us big against Kansas. He has to know he has a target on his back. Refs don’t seem to like him.
He got called for a cheap a$$ foul on his fourth. The announcers even commented on how bad the call was.

Reactions: CPA

VN Store

Back