Thankful for Competent Coaches

madbamahater

I hope I am speaking for most of the fanbase, I feel I am.

How refreshing is it to finally have competent coaches? Coach Harper, Coach Barnes, Coach Vitello and Coach Heupel to name a few.

For once, in a very long time, we can all be thankful for pretty much all sports being in great shape and heading in the right direction!

How refreshing is it to finally have competent coaches? Coach Harper, Coach Barnes, Coach Vitello and Coach Heupel to name a few.

For once, in a very long time, we can all be thankful for pretty much all sports being in great shape and heading in the right direction!

Well, hopefully? The competency is coming from the administration and boosters. Let's face it, we have been through a ton of coaches, and enough ADs. But it has been pretty such the same cast of characters that have been involved in the decision making and support portion. Some of those guys need a new hobby.

Some need to learn how to lead. Some need to just learn to follow. And a few need to learn how to get the Hell outta the way. Hopefully, they are figuring that crap out. Finally.

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel

Amen

Reactions: BigDave

VN Store

Back