Thank you Rae Burrell, Alexus Dye and Keyen Green!

Thank you Rae, Alexus and Keyen for being a Lady Vol and for putting it all out on the floor! I wish you all the best in your future endeavors! Thank you Lady Vols for Life!

I'll second that, and add that I truly hope they are ALL able to come back to Knoxville as often as possible to chat up future Lady Vols and maybe school 'em a little in practice.

I sure enjoyed watching you all play for my lifelong favorite program. You all did those uniforms proud. Thank you.

Rae has been a favorite of mine since she stepped on campus …. And what a beautiful looking woman ! Snoop , is the player that every team needs …. Great effort and she did everything we needed out of her ! Green was the leader we needed and Dr. Green will become a woman that we all will be proud of , thanks LVFL….

Any chance Rae uses her Covid year to come back at full strength? Does Alexus have a covid year available?

Rae could come back. Snoop and Doc have used up eligibility.

On this crazy, roller-coaster ride of a season, all three have given their all for Tennessee.

Thanks for the memories, and thanks for setting high standards fof the younger players and for continuing to propel the program forward. You will be considered a big part of future championships for building a strong foundation.

VN Store

Back