Thank you JG

OrngeJuiceJones

I have been one the harshest critics, but today I say thank you JG. Thank you for keeping your head straight, thank you for supporting Mauer in practice and on the sidelines. Thank you for being able to enter a game in question late and control the team. What happens from here on is whatever, but today I say thank you.

All most asked for was to try something different. We did and it sparked the team. Hopefully JG learned from the experience and continues to improve. He did fine coming off the bench and had been supporting instead of sulking. Good result for him and loved the TD run by Byrd after that catch

Good job as the relief JG. A good win for you and the team and much needed. By the way, I liked the all Orange look today, don't want it every week but it was a nice change of pace.

Great team win, but JG deserves a lot of credit for coming in and managing that great victory. Proud of him and this team.
This. Not sure why it has to always turn into a pissing contest. I just want whoever is out there to get the job done and the two of them got it done today. Go Vols!

VN Store

Back