Thank You Bruce Pearl!

JZVOL

He deserves every bit of his salary and whatever raise he will get this coming year.

Prince really stepped up over the last part of the season, as did Brian, Chism, Maze and Goins.

I am excited for the future and I'm so thankful we have basketball to look forward given the mess the other sport is currently under.

It will be incredible to see an Elite 8 Banner in TBA.

All I keep saying over and over in my head is one freaking point, one freaking point...

But they played so great and played with passion I'm just really proud of them!

I send out a big thank you and congratulations to him and the team for a great season. It was fun to watch.

Bruce Pearl you are a great coach for the vols. you are going to win the championship soon IMO. thanks for a the greatest season in vol history. treedog

Very much agree...Coach Pearl is getting us closer and closer...We'll get there someday soon....He did a fantastic job this season.

He has put our b ball program back on the map, he deserves this. Heck, he deserves a rais just for the turnaround of Brian Williams

I agree...Thank you Bruce Pearl....Everyone on this team has improved as a player. Your coaching ability is sometimes questioned but I honestly believe you are a great fit for the University of Tennessee. After the press conference my heart went out to you and this team. I can truly see the Love you have for these guys and this program.

I really hope you are around for many years to come. I cant wait to see a Final four or NCAA Championship banner hanging from Thompson Boiling Arena one day soon!

Keep up all the good work and try your best to hold on to your assistants...They do an amazing job as well!

Looking forward to another great season next year!

GO VOLS!

I've loved coach Pearl since his first season. I knew he would finally shut some people up!!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Thanks for an incredible season Coach Pearl and team. You guys have brought so much excitement to the fans of the basketball fans.....so to take one from JP....I salute you!

BP, thank you sir. We recognize the strides you've taken with the program. Here's to another 5 years of progress. No dount you can get to 200 wins @ UT. I'm all for it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back