Thank God for LSU...what a mess

Well, there are several points from your post that need to be addressed. Let’s start with the most important. Where can I find Dickerson Road?
Nashville and Covid 19 will be the least of your worries if you care to indulge or take a ride...

Reactions: feathersax
Didn't they though.

I have to laugh at them firing their law firm. I'm sure this is just a risk of practicing law, when somewhere down the road the customer says "I now wish you hadn't listened to me then"

Reactions: Border Vol
LSU made one hell of a hire with Kim Mulkey as the new head women's basketball coach
Woman looks like she lost her soul two decades ago and no one told her body to stop.

*and I say that not knowing a thing about her or her situation, so I could be an ahole*

Reactions: Border Vol
if we get any sanctions whatsoever and LSU gets off after everything in basketball and football, then I'll personally burn down the NCAA headquarters.....

i say this in jest.....
Have to keep in mind the football part is non NCAA. Just the basket ball but, it is bad!

Did I just figure out why the hammer hasn't been dropped on LSU?

NCAA prez Emmert given extension through 2025
Earlier this month, the Greater Baton Rouge Business Journal reported that backchannel efforts were underway to recruit Emmert to become LSU's new president. Emmert, 68, served as LSU's chancellor from 1999 to 2004, and is close with athletic director Scott Woodward and others around the university and the athletic program.

Strange that Mulkey joins LSU with so much heat on that Athletic Department. Yeah, I know she's from Louisiana.
I suspect having to ask players to hide their sexuality was problematic for her. That alone is a reason for someone to bounce.

For some reason, every time I see Mulkey, she reminds me of Mighty Mouse's girlfriend: Pearl Pureheart.kim-mulkey-1.jpgpearl pureheart.jpg

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe

VN Store

Back