Texas top 6 pick em

Vol$_Deep_11_9

Race: O’Reily Auto Parts 500
Where: Texas Motor Speedway
When: Sunday, March 31st at 3pm ET on Fox

Make your picks for the top 6 positions. You must pick two drivers each from group A, B, and C. Entries must be posted by the scheduled start time, no exceptions. You may change your picks after they are entered, as long as it is before the deadline. Good luck!

The tiebreaker this week is the finishing position for for Daniel Suarez

A Group:
1) Kurt Busch
2) Brad Keselowski
4) Kevin Harvick
9) Chase Elliot
10) Aric Almirola
11) Denny Hamlin
12) Ryan Blaney
18) Kyle Busch
19) Martin Truex
22) Joey Logano
42) Kyle Larson
48) Jimmie Johnson

B Group:
3) Austin Dillon
6 )Ryan Newman
14) Clint Bowyer
17) Ricky Stenhouse
20) Eric Jones
21) Paul Menard
24) William Byron
37) Chris Buescher
38) David Ragan
41) Daniel Suarez
88) Alex Bowman

C Group:
00) Landon Cassill
8) Daniel Hemric
13) Ty Dillon
15) Ross Chastain
27) Reed Sorensen
32) Corey Lajoie
34) Michael McDowell
36) Matt Tifft
43) Bubba Wallace
47) Ryan Preece
51) Cody Ware
52) BJ McLeod
77) TBA
95) Matt DiBenedetto

1. Denny Hamlin
2. Jimmie Johnson
3. Paul Menard
4. Ricky Stenhouse
5. Daniel Hemric
6. Ty Dillon

13th

2) Brad Keselowski
4) Kevin Harvick
3) Austin Dillon
6 )Ryan Newman
43) Bubba Wallace
13) Ty Dillon
Tie breaker 7th

9 - Chase Elliot
2 - Brad Keselowski

3 - Austin Dillon
24 - William Byron

13 - Ty Dillon
95 - Matt DiBenedetto

Daniel Suarez will finish 18th.

I've been traveling today and missed the race. I just checked the results and have 4 drivers in the top 10........then there's the damn C group!! I know we all pick from the same C group, but these damn C drivers are killing me!!

I've been traveling today and missed the race. I just checked the results and have 4 drivers in the top 10........then there's the damn C group!! I know we all pick from the same C group, but these damn C drivers are killing me!!
There’s really not any solid C drivers. No guys you can look at and say they’ll get you a top 20 or 25 with the exception of like 2 or 3. I don’t think it’s anythinh to do with the way they’re grouped though. I think it’s just the group in general.

I will gun for results being posted tomorrow sometime but probably will be mid week boys. I’ll make sure I get them up by Wednesday , Thursday at the latest.

I will gun for results being posted tomorrow sometime but probably will be mid week boys. I’ll make sure I get them up by Wednesday , Thursday at the latest.
Take your time...I'm in no rush to find out how bad I suck at this.

There’s really not any solid C drivers. No guys you can look at and say they’ll get you a top 20 or 25 with the exception of like 2 or 3. I don’t think it’s anythinh to do with the way they’re grouped though. I think it’s just the group in general.

I agree. I may be mistaken, but I believe I picked DiBenedetto once and he finished 15th.....other than that one time my C drivers finish mid-20's or worse. The day I have a C driver finish in the top 10 is the day I "invest" my savings in lottery tickets.

I'm gonna try to update the standings over the next couple of days. I may enlist the help of Mrs MBRO. I apologize to everyone. If I had known all this was going to happen I never would've taken this on.

@Vol$_Deep_11_9, you have no idea how much I appreciate you doing this!

Reactions: Vol$_Deep_11_9
No worries man. I am glad to help! Just worry about getting better. I may be able to even update those standings it just won’t be in that fancy format you got going on. I’ll do results tonight or more than likely tomorrow and I’ll go from there. Take your time and get better @MyBloodRunnethOrange

VN Store

Back