Texas to Hire Chris Beard

Texas Tech should consider Grant McCasland from North Texas or Joe Golding from Abeline Christian. McCasland has gotten them better every season in a respectable conference and beat Purdue this year. Golding has done a phenomenal job there. They were one of the worst programs in the country in D1 and not only had he gotten them to the tournament the last two times but this year knocked off Texas. Very good coach.

Reactions: BigDave
I think most people saw it coming
I hadn't paid any attention to it nor did I think Beard wanted to leave TT. Thanks for the snark though.

Had I posted that it was a surprise to most people then your comment would've been normal and welcomed. But I said I did not see that happening, therefore making your response completely useless. I generally don't have much issues with your chiming in on most posts but I'm having a crap day so I've added this small off-topic extra to my post simply because I feel like it. Beginning to see why so many people end up in needless debates with you.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
I hadn't paid any attention to it nor did I think Beard wanted to leave TT. Thanks for the snark though.

Had I posted that it was a surprise to most people then your comment would've been normal and welcomed. But I said I did not see that happening, therefore making your response completely useless. I generally don't have much issues with your chiming in on most posts but I'm having a crap day so I've added this small off-topic extra to my post simply because I feel like it. Beginning to see why so many people end up in needless debates with you.

You actually didn’t say “I” you simply said “didn’t see that coming”...sorry to apparently add to your bad day though, hope it gets better.

You actually didn’t say “I” you simply said “didn’t see that coming”...sorry to apparently add to your bad day though, hope it gets better.
It actually has gotten a lot better. Turned around quickly. Sorry for snapping earlier, I typically don't react that way but 3 hours of sleep 3 consecutive days can apparently have that effect on me. #SickKidDadLife

VN Store

Back