Texas players' demands

these kids need to look up into the stands and visualize how empty they would be if the start pi$$ing off their supporters. same goes for the pro athletes as well.....yes, things need to change for the better to make this world a better place but, like it has already been said here, actions have consequences as we have seen recently....remember the Dixie Chicks?

I can get down with renaming buildings when the current honoree was a piece of crap in life. But these guys want to take the name of the greatest figure of their school's athletic history off of the stadium simply because he wasn't black?
I thought it was just an area of the stadium they wanted renamed.

Out of all of their demands, I think the only thing they'll get pushback on is The Eyes of Texas. The song isn't racist in and of itself, it's just that it made its debut at a minstrel show in 1903. It'd be like Tennessee getting rid of Rocky Top because we learned it was sung once at a Klan rally in 1980 or something.

Texas Longhorns wide receiver Brennan Eagles shared the letter after telling his followers last week that he is “not going to play another snap knowing what’s going on in our society due to color and the system being broken, urging people to “look at the bigger picture.
This idiot already threatened to quit the team about two months ago and then changed his mind. Locker room cancer.

Players also demanded the athletics department, specially, to institute a “permanent black athletic history exhibit” and called on the department to “donate 0.5% of their annual earnings to black organizations and the BLM movement.
Somehow I just don't see the Texas legislature or Texas Board of Higher Ed giving $1.7 million to Marxist-Controlled Black Lives Matter.

Somehow I just don't see the Texas legislature or Texas Board of Higher Ed giving $1.7 million to Marxist-Controlled Black Lives Matter.
And 2 weeks ago I didn’t see NASCAR dropping the confederate flag. These are wild times we live in.

VN Store

Back