Texas, 'He Is Lying. People Are Dying'

Got my electric bill. This was thru 2/15 so just the leading edge of the event. 1751kWhr $234 so the sky isn’t falling yet. We are with probably the largest energy provider in DFW, TXU.

Inside Ted Cruz’s $2M Houston house where he Stranded Family Poodle

Sen. Ted Cruz is in hot water after taking a trip to Cancun, leaving his pet pooch, Snowflake, stranded in his freezing Houston home while on a tropical vacation.

While the Texas senator, 50, was soaking up the sun — and residents of his state left in the cold — Michael Hardy, a reporter for New York Magazine’s Intelligencer spotted the white dog peering out through the front door.

Here is a look inside the home where Snowflake was left alone in frigid temperatures.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/19/inside-ted-cruzs-2m-houston-house-where-he-stranded-family-poodle/
Ted has become such a pu$$y. I won't be surprised if he turns into the next Lindsey Graham. I actually once thought Ted would do great things for this country.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Ted has become such a pu$$y. I won't be surprised if he turns into the next Lindsey Graham. I actually once thought Ted would do great things for this country.
Ted does it to himself with his Twitter trolling. His back and forth with AOC isn’t a good look.

An occasional drop fine. The continual petty back and forth gets old.

Us Texans in both parties laugh at him when he steps on his own Johnson like this.

Cornyn conducts himself much better. The only reason Francis got a sniff of a chance in 2018 was because he ran against Cruz. Cornyn would have smoked Francis by double digits.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Ted does it to himself with his Twitter trolling. His back and forth with AOC isn’t a good look.

Us Texans in both parties laugh at him when he steps on his own Johnson like this.

Cornyn conducts himself much better. The only reason Francis got a sniff of a chance in 2018 was because he ran against Cruz. Cornyn would have smoked Francis by double digits.
I personally wouldn't vote for either of them. I voted for Ted in the primary for 2016. Cornyn is too much part of the establishment for my taste. Ted seems to be following his lead, at least IMO.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
I personally wouldn't vote for either of them. I voted for Ted in the primary for 2016. Cornyn is too much part of the establishment for my taste. Ted seems to be following his lead, at least IMO.
Ted does fine in his actual job in the Senate. He just does lousy on a phone or in front of a camera. He’s far from stupid but just continual unforced PR errors.

Cornyn is much less .... self conflagrating?

Ted does fine in his actual job in the Senate. He just does lousy on a phone or in front of a camera. He’s far from stupid but just continual unforced PR errors.

Cornyn is much less .... self conflagrating?
"Ted does fine in his actual job in the Senate". No, his performance as a Senator has been somewhat less than "fine". He's flaunted his constitutional missteps as if he's above protocol. Plus, his hyper hypocritical defense of Trump is far beneath that of the duties of a US Senator. There are many others, from both sides of the aisle, who are just as disappointing. The tribal crap has to stop

"Ted does fine in his actual job in the Senate". No, his performance as a Senator has been somewhat less than "fine". He's flaunted his constitutional missteps as if he's above protocol. Plus, his hyper hypocritical defense of Trump is far beneath that of the duties of a US Senator. There are many others, from both sides of the aisle, who are just as disappointing. The tribal crap has to stop
Oh FFS. No he does fine in his Senate job. His PR behavior for Trump is ludicrous. He should take lessons from Rand Paul how to support Trump’s agenda and maintain a shred of dignity. Cornyn too for that matter. Yes Ted is overly tribal which is in line with what I’ve been saying.

Oh FFS. No he does fine in his Senate job. His PR behavior for Trump is ludicrous. He should take lessons from Rand Paul how to support Trump’s agenda and maintain a shred of dignity. Cornyn too for that matter. Yes Ted is overly tribal which is in line with what I’ve been saying.
It's about his documented actions WITH Trump that are the problem. That's what generated the negative PR! That's the much more accurate perspective of the matter. He's acted in ways that are completely non-compliant with being a US Senator.

I personally enjoyed the made for TV event with Cruz putting bottled water in cars. Could not have been more contrived and shallow after his Cancun disaster.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
I personally enjoyed the made for TV event with Cruz putting bottled water in cars. Could not have been more contrived and shallow after his Cancun disaster.
That appeals to his dumbed down base. A number of his most loyal, conservative constituents have abandoned him over his fawning of Trump. He was an up and coming young, conservative mind. While I didn't always agree with his policy positions, I respected him for his staunch, conservative values. That was all erased by his about-face with Trump. His reverence to the Donald has poisoned him politically

I also laughed out loud when I saw it. Yes. Totally self inflicted and there he is trying to win back cred. Again we all laugh at him when he does this.

The closeness of the 2018 Senate race wasn’t an endorsement of how good a candidate Francis was. It was an indictment on how tired we are getting of Ted’s antics. That’s why I cringe when I see comments in here on him for AG or VP or... nm not going to say it.

That appeals to his dumbed down base. A number of his most loyal, conservative constituents have abandoned him over his fawning of Trump. He was an up and coming young, conservative mind. While I didn't always agree with his policy positions, I respected him for his staunch, conservative values. That was all erased by his about-face with Trump. His reverence to the Donald has poisoned him politically
The Ted Cruz of the Tea Party movement has been co-opted just as much as the Tea Party movement has been co-opted.

I am gonna get crucified here but 2 million is not outrageous for a home.

It's a very nice home and you are very blessed to live in it but there are politicians living in 10 plus million dollar homes everywhere.

I am gonna get crucified here but 2 million is not outrageous for a home.

It's a very nice home and you are very blessed to live in it but there are politicians living in 10 plus million dollar homes everywhere.
Ours is probably worth $850k and in now where near that nice a neighborhood. And I’m just a barely educated hillbilly 🤷‍♂️ The houses 300 yds off my back porch probably start at $1.5M and go up from there. No that isn’t a huge amount for a house anymore.

Reactions: NEO
Ours is probably worth $850k and in now where near that nice a neighborhood. And I’m just a barely educated hillbilly 🤷‍♂️ The houses 300 yds off my back porch probably start at $1.5M and go up from there. No that isn’t a huge amount for a house anymore.

Housing is insane anymore.

Guy down street had 12 bids in 3 days and sold it almost 15 percent over asking price to some Californian.

If you live in nashville or most parts of texas you can literally just name your price right now.

Housing is insane anymore.

Guy down street had 12 bids in 3 days and sold it almost 15 percent over asking price to some Californian.

If you live in nashville or most parts of texas you can literally just name your price right now.
Bingo. Those idiots are selling their over priced dumps and moving here and stupidly driving up the local market. No that isn’t a good thing it’s artificial inflation.

Bingo. Those idiots are selling their over priced dumps and moving here and stupidly driving up the local market. No that isn’t a good thing it’s artificial inflation.

And if u are like me and had zero intent of ever moving all you get is increased property taxes and home owners insurance.

Our local tax assessor is just licking his chops and loving it.

And if u are like me and had zero intent of ever moving all you get is increased property taxes and home owners insurance.

Our local tax assessor is just licking his chops and loving it.
Yep. We are in the same boat.

The Ted Cruz of the Tea Party movement has been co-opted just as much as the Tea Party movement has been co-opted.
Not that I didn't have some expectations you would pathetically defend him. I know butter cup, it's not his fault. When did the conservative, personal responsibility gene dissapate with you. Is it someone else's fault Cruz has folded up like a cheap tent. I know he's a top shelf pussy. You know it as well

Not that I didn't have some expectations you would pathetically defend him. I know butter cup, it's not his fault. When did the conservative, personal responsibility gene dissapate with you. Is it someone else's fault Cruz has folded up like a cheap tent. I know he's a top shelf pussy. You know it as well
Oh Jesus Christ not what I said. He allowed himself to get his platform changed other TX Tea Party members stayed more to the message even with the movement gone.

VN Store

Back