Texas, 'He Is Lying. People Are Dying'

Like the song says, Little Miss Can't Be Wrong. Or is it Little Miss Can't Be Wrong Gotta Have The Last Word?
I think it’s responding to butt hurt poster who can’t form a defensible argument can’t be wrong.

P.S. love the no true Scotsman screech 😂

From your first reply, you been throwing shade. Methinks Butthurt is your maiden name.
Actually from my first reply to you I was stating what the issue was with no other commentary. And I’m right. And that’s all I did. Here is a summary of your replies since that first exchange.
E4549500-766D-4E06-920B-EB71BE8EDB43.jpeg

I disagree with his statement but I understand the desire to assist. People benefited from low energy prices by a price plan that was based on stock market like supply and demand. It’s like buying a stock and saying “well I didn’t know I could lose THAT much” that’s disingenuous.

All inflated bills are put on hold. That’s good. What I think will happen is these wholesale providers will go under and those customer bills will be written off in the liquidation. It isn’t necessarily fair as they benefited from cheap prices but it’s reasonable. I’m sure the cardiac stress they have been experiencing the last few days offsets that.
This is possible, also the government might go back and audit the supply chain and find out who was making the money. TN has a law that during a public crisis you can't price gouge (Ask Weigels) somebody was making a boatload of money on the spot market, the actual cost to produce a KW did not go up by 10,000%
At the same time the people who chose the risky plans should incur some penalty for their greed too.

Reactions: AM64
This is possible, also the government might go back and audit the supply chain and find out who was making the money. TN has a law that during a public crisis you can't price gouge (Ask Weigels) somebody was making a boatload of money on the spot market, the actual cost to produce a KW did not go up by 10,000%
At the same time the people who chose the risky plans should incur some penalty for their greed too.
Texas has the same law. But these people entered a contract which stated the terms. I think they will be protected and that’s fine. But again it’s a tad wrong to state this is a typical pricing case. See my reply just above. I’m on a variable rate plan.

Inside Ted Cruz’s $2M Houston house where he Stranded Family Poodle

Sen. Ted Cruz is in hot water after taking a trip to Cancun, leaving his pet pooch, Snowflake, stranded in his freezing Houston home while on a tropical vacation.

While the Texas senator, 50, was soaking up the sun — and residents of his state left in the cold — Michael Hardy, a reporter for New York Magazine’s Intelligencer spotted the white dog peering out through the front door.

Here is a look inside the home where Snowflake was left alone in frigid temperatures.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/19/inside-ted-cruzs-2m-houston-house-where-he-stranded-family-poodle/

Sen. Ted Cruz is in hot water after taking a trip to Cancun, leaving his pet pooch, Snowflake, stranded in his freezing Houston home while on a tropical vacation.

While the Texas senator, 50, was soaking up the sun — and residents of his state left in the cold — Michael Hardy, a reporter for New York Magazine’s Intelligencer spotted the white dog peering out through the front door.

Here is a look inside the home where Snowflake was left alone in frigid temperatures.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/19/inside-ted-cruzs-2m-houston-house-where-he-stranded-family-poodle/

26d97e70bb0771f018ff426fe56d3294.jpg

Reactions: Wireless1

Fact Check: Did Ted Cruz Leave His Dog Snowflake Home Alone During Trip to Cancun?

"Contrary to the liberal media's reports, Snowflake was not left alone and was never in peril, unlike the thousands of senior citizens in New York," the spokesperson said.

The Ruling

False.

gv022121dAPR20210222124505.jpg

I lived in three so called third world countries for a total of 12 years and never did I go without power for more than 8 hours. Last week my power was out for 48 hours. Who's the "third world" country again?:cool:

I lived in three so called third world countries for a total of 12 years and never did I go without power for more than 8 hours. Last week my power was out for 48 hours. Who's the "third world" country again?:cool:
So we're third world if large trees fell over from a hurricane and took the power lines with them? Interesting

VN Store

Back