Texas, 'He Is Lying. People Are Dying'

Vol Main

Last edited:
That's absurd. The argument that wind is not to blame is that out of the 30 GW capacity, ERCOT was only counting on 4 GW. And since it provided about 4 GW, then it can't be to blame. i.e. reliably unreliable. If you stack a lineup with .200 hitters, and then lose. You can't say you didn't lose because of the 0.200 hitters because nobody expected them to hit. Yes, you did because they suck and you can't rely on them. They never should have spent money on wind that's a throwaway power source. They should have invested that in more firm resources like nuclear or their gas supply lines. Did they lose nuclear capacity, yes. But nuclear is still running through this at an 80% capacity compared to the 15% of wind.

I've seen this from multiple energy experts. The people whose policy we will he following. I have no faith in experts when it's blatant propoganda.

If there were any big tech companies who forced 100% renewable credit in the areas, they should have been the first to have their power cut. They use their power to build an army of stupid. (Solar was practically zero during the crisis)

Texas has been an R state for a long, long time. The energy failures happening there fall squarely on the R's shoulders.

Care to opine Vizzini (@NorthDallas40)

Probably more than voted last time since Trump derangement syndrome should have passed.

How many election cycles have you girls been saying “this time it goes blue!” Which party owns the state house and redistricting map sister? You know that state house that you girls spent so much money on but now act like “we didn’t really want it anyway and gerrymandering is bad”
😂🤡

Oh and that’s fake news. North Texas Municipal Water District hasn’t lost power. And we haven’t lost power since we live near a regional medical center.

Last edited:
Probably more than voted last time since Trump derangement syndrome should have passed.

How many election cycles have you girls been saying “this time it goes blue!” Which party owns the state house and redistricting map sister? You know that state house that you girls spent so much money on but now out like “we didn’t really want it anyway and gerrymandering is bad”
😂🤡

BETO!

Can we apply this to all states? Let's take a look at NY, NJ, IL and CA.

link I found,
10 dead. Of those at least 3 are unrelated to power issues.

10 deaths linked to winter storm
[12:27 p.m.] At least 10 people have died in weather-related incidents across the Houston area, the Houston Chronicle reported earlier Tuesday.

At least one of those incidents was related to a motor vehicle accident, while others were tied to extremely cold weather brought by a massive winter storm, fires and suspected carbon monoxide poisoning, according to authorities in the area.
Authorities also found two dead people who were homeless, and suspected the cause of death to be exposure to the cold temperatures, though autopsies will confirm the official causes of death

Tuesday morning Dallas recorded an official temp of -2 degrees. The only colder day on record was -8 in 1898. This too like bad Mexican food shall pass. Abbott has actually done a pretty decent job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 82_VOL_83
More:
The death toll from the historic winter storm sweeping across large swaths of the US has increased to at least 23 — as more than 3.4 million people in Texas remain without power, including 1.4 million in the Houston metropolitan area, according to reports.

In addition to the Lone Star State, the brutal storm claimed lives in Louisiana, Kentucky and Missouri, shuttered COVID-19 inoculation centers and hindered vaccine supplies.

Reactions: AM64
Sharing tweets from a guy that believes the klan is widespread and has a prominent role in American politics. In addition, rates himself based upon his LARP profile and his D&D player abilities.
The replies are priceless. Even the libs that replied mostly said not gonna happen 😂

Reactions: ETV
Sharing tweets from a guy that believes the klan is widespread and has a prominent role in American politics. In addition, rates himself based upon his LARP profile and his D&D player abilities.
el has a wide variety of tweeters he brings here. There appears to be no continuity in popularity, likes, or retweets.

I hope one day he'll explain how he finds them...especially the obscure ones.

It's not the governor's fault, but he could be honest about the decisions lead to the situation today.

I know, crazy thought.

It's not the governor's fault, but he could be honest about the decisions lead to the situation today.

I know, crazy thought.
They’ve communicated fairly clearly what happened to the power generation. And the comments on water being shut off on purpose are false. The largest provider in North TX is NTMWD and they’ve come out to state clearly nothing is being shut off on purpose. If there are failures due to freezing they are off until repaired as normal.

I know this is going to be difficult for you but you can’t believe all of the stupid **** you see on Twitter.

VN Store

Back