Tom Herman thread [merged]

I think we could get him if it was true what they were saying about him lobbying for the South Carolina job because he wanted out then he would definitely come here.
If he had been lobbying for the USCjr job he would have gotten it...He's struggling at Texas, Why on earth would we want him at Tennessee???

He certainly isn't my first choice, or even 4th, but if we strike out on several coaches he would be a better hire than a no name from nowhere. And you have to think if he were interested in South Carolina he'd walk on broken glass to get here.
Why?

I wouldn't mind Tom Herman here. The last Texas person that we hired ended up being a keeper (Rick Barnes). So who's to say that couldn't happen again with a football coach?

Y’all are killing me! Vol Nation at its finest!

I think we could get him if it was true what they were saying about him lobbying for the South Carolina job because he wanted out then he would definitely come here.

If you can't make it in the big 12 with while owning recruiting in the state of Texas, you're not SEC material!

Mack Brown has done ok. Take a look at Herman and Justin Fuente. Some real good coaches are not immediate success or not a fit at one school and still have great upside. Fulmer needs to have a deep list to work from of existing coaches - who may consider another situation.

Sark will have been head coach at 3 different schools that have won National titles in the last 30 years. I could be wrong on that, but I think that’s right. Kind of crazy.

VN Store

Back