Texas Fans Boo Their Own Players?

JZVOL

ESPN - Friends have their theories about what's eating at Vince Young - NFL

Obviously, Brown says, they don't remember 2004.

Young was a redshirt sophomore that year, and he was sacked three times in a 12-0 loss to Oklahoma. The next week, he was booed on his home field against Missouri after throwing two interceptions.

"There were very few people in this city … fans, media … who thought he'd play quarterback and be any good at it," Brown says about Young,

Texas fans booed their own star player?

What a bunch of classless fair weather fans. I bet recruits are still talking about VY getting booed at Texas.

Fans of all teams boo when the product on the field stinks, it's not just at Tennessee.

ESPN - Friends have their theories about what's eating at Vince Young - NFL

Obviously, Brown says, they don't remember 2004.

Young was a redshirt sophomore that year, and he was sacked three times in a 12-0 loss to Oklahoma. The next week, he was booed on his home field against Missouri after throwing two interceptions.

"There were very few people in this city … fans, media … who thought he'd play quarterback and be any good at it," Brown says about Young,

Texas fans booed their own star player?

What a bunch of classless fair weather fans. I bet recruits are still talking about VY getting booed at Texas.

Fans of all teams boo when the product on the field stinks, it's not just at Tennessee.
Hammer meets nail. I guess every football stadium in america is half full with classless fans.

Cheers for good plays. Boos come out not on the first bad play. But when a trend appears. Don't necessarily advocate it but certainly understand it. I do enough screaming at the TV in my living room.

^ That's how I am. I have never booed but at this point I understand it. It has nothing to do with being classless.

VN Store

Back