Texas AD Says They Are Goliath

Some things are just completely lol worthy.

I've seen a lot of "soon" comments on this site. For Texas it's always "just wait until this season..." from January to August.

Sighs and shaking of heads sets in around the first of October.

Dismay sets in around the first of November.

Disgust around the first of December.

Repeat process the next year.

I'm no Texas fan, but I didn't see anywhere in there where he said they "were" Goliath. It reads that he's saying we need to think and act like we are Goliath. Big difference there.

Texas is one of the most overrated football programs of all time with all the resources and money they have constantly flowing in, it is truly massively underachieving to have only won 2 national titles since 1970. I will give them this though unlike Georgia they have actually won a national title since 1980.

I've never read the bible so I don't know how acurate these paintings are but I always assumed the height difference between david and goliath was a lot more than that
Never? Wow.
They are pretty spot on the measurements the. I le provides.

Texas is one of the most overrated football programs of all time with all the resources and money they have constantly flowing in, it is truly massively underachieving to have only won 2 national titles since 1970. I will give them this though unlike Georgia they have actually won a national title since 1980.
If they played by the same rules Alabama does then they would be just as successful. I would give anything if the New York Times or 60 Minutes would do an expose on Bama to clean up college athletics.

I can't think of another team that has done less with more than Texas or Georgia. I will give Georgia credit for actually making the playoffs in recent memory.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back