Testimonials Thread: Give us your feedback. -- PLEASE

Got 2 great seats for the Georgia game last year and looking for 4 for the bama game this year this is the only way to go thanks freak!

I've bought 1 from here and a buddy picked it up for me. No issues at all and very handy considering prices on ticket websites plus handling fees

I know money talks , but for people selling UT vs bama tickets here should include in their post VOL FANS ONLY , no red in our Sea of Orange please.
mods remove if needed.

Wanted to say I bought tickets for the Bama game this year from Sam I Am and that the process was absolutely fantastic. Great communication, great seats, not so great game (yuck). Everything went off without a hitch though. Thumbs way up.

Received my tickets today from Smallvol#1. Great individual to deal with and wouldn't hesitate to buy from again. Also, want to thank 1725gatorhater for helping out on the deal. Both top notch people.

Reactions: 2 people
Purchased our tickets from 1725Gatorhater. Excellent experience. Not only did he meet us for the tickets but he gave directions to the parking then offered for us to follow him. He definitely made the experience great! GBO!

Bought a parking pass for the upcoming Vanderbilt game and it was seamless. Looking for tickets now and I expect the same thing.

Reactions: Freak
Bought 2 tickets and parking pass from volgolf18 for the SC game. He met us at the garage entrance and it was perfect! Will definitely check here the next time we are in need of tickets.

Reactions: Freak
Bought a parking pass for the upcoming Vanderbilt game and it was seamless. Looking for tickets now and I expect the same thing.
I would have sold you a Vandy package for both but will sell tickets alone as well. Text me at (864) 494-9808

This is always the first place I check for tickets since our daughter started school here. Bought tickets twice from this site and had great luck with both guys I bought from

I am posting this as a warning to anyone selling basketball tickets to someone that says they are local. I have never had any problems in the past, but this past weekend I posted concerning two tickets to the Wisconsin game. Two people had responded via my email account (have no problem with that) The first one that got ahold of me was the one I dealt with the remainder of what was supposed to be the transaction. He agree to the asking price, we agreed on where to meet (even described the vehicle I would be driving along with the county I was from) Friday night, all seemed to be going as planned. I even agreed to go a little out of my way to make the transaction easier on the person agreeing to buy the tickets. Saturday I texted him before I left, just as had been previously agreed upon. Was getting on the interstate and got a text asking if I would take less for the two tickets that what we previously agreed upon. I texted back saying I had turned down the agreed price already so I was standing firm. I never received another text from the individual. I just thought that he was going to go ahead and meet me at the agreed upon location. I got to the location, waited about 10 minutes, texted the person stating where I was parked and waited a total of 45 minutes never to be texted one way or the other if they still wanted the tickets or if there was a problem. I texted stating I had waited long enough and left it at that. I know this note is long, but I just want anyone selling tickets to be aware that there is an individual that lives close to Knoxville that does not at least have the decency to tell you they have changed their mind. I will not post his name or number on this forum. However, if anyone has someone interested from east to northeast of Knoxville, I have no problem with you asking if the number or name matches up. I waited for a while to vent about this. Just sad people act like this and mess it up for the rest.

Sorry that happened to you but I would have never went to meet him when he didn’t reply back after you responded no to his offer. Just my two cents.

Reactions: Titan05
Sorry that happened to you but I would have never went to meet him when he didn’t reply back after you responded no to his offer. Just my two cents.
Yeah, hindsight is 20/20. I guess I have always been one to give people every opportunity to show that a man's word is good for itself. Just one isolated incident here. It is not like I am a scalper. My tickets are normally used by family, but there are many games they are not able to attend (young children, work, etc) I will continue to use this site to sell because of the normally successful times I have had. Have also bought tickets here and had no problems. Just want to make sure some are aware and am available for a check if it is this one individual.

Yeah, hindsight is 20/20. I guess I have always been one to give people every opportunity to show that a man's word is good for itself. Just one isolated incident here. It is not like I am a scalper. My tickets are normally used by family, but there are many games they are not able to attend (young children, work, etc) I will continue to use this site to sell because of the normally successful times I have had. Have also bought tickets here and had no problems. Just want to make sure some are aware and am available for a check if it is this one individual.

I think you should post who it is.

Reactions: volfaninky
Agreed. Especially since they are VN members. People need to be aware of who not to trust
The person responded to my email address which gives his name. If it was a nickname as most have on here, I probably would post it. Do not think it would be right to post someones name.

Reactions: SDV and JacketVol
The person responded to my email address which gives his name. If it was a nickname as most have on here, I probably would post it. Do not think it would be right to post someones name.
Right? It wasn't right for them to lie and change terms after an agreement. You are a better person than I am. Although I have never sold or purchased tickets in this forum, I have 5 FB season tickets and live 6.5 hours away and most likely will sell a couple of games next year. I would want to know who I could trust on VN. I have had similar experiences with Craigslist "sales". I would absolutely post a persons name, email and handle if they did business they way you detailed. It is not someone I would want to have interaction with.

Reactions: SDV
Get that money upfront. Just like selling online, money talks bs walks. Sucks it happened and that somebody wasn't a man of their word, but that's the world we live in now.

I don't care to know his name but would like to have his email and telephone number in case he pops up wanting to buy tickets that I am selling.

Please take a moment to share your positive experiences that you have had either buying or selling tickets on VolNation. I would greatly appreciate the feedback.

I'm not looking for judgements on ticket prices, just testimonials from members who have purchased or sold tickets in this forum.

Thank you.
:hi:
Have had a bad experience regarding tickets for 2021 SEC Men’s Baseball Tournament. See below.

Folks, I have been “working” with a member on this website. He goes by tlw1162, says he can be reached
at tlw1162@gmail.com. He goes by the name Terry Williams. He contacted me and said he had 4 suite passes for all sessions. He has cashed my check for $500, said he was mailing me the passes that I have yet to receive. He has also stopped taking my phone calls at 423-240-9086. He said he has a tracking number from the post office but has failed to provide it to me. Buyer beware.

The post office is not reliable for delivering sold tickets. I had 3 parking passes lost in the mail a few years ago and had to eat the cost of them. It was certified mail so I had a tracking number but they still could never find them. I will never use the U.S. Mail for ticket delivery again.

The post office is not reliable for delivering sold tickets. I had 3 parking passes lost in the mail a few years ago and had to eat the cost of them. It was certified mail so I had a tracking number but they still could never find them. I will never use the U.S. Mail for ticket delivery again.

VN Store

Back