Tess Darby offer story

GameTime

Darth, the screen name you have chosen, means Dark Vol....I don't believe dark is referring to skin color, but your personality trait....
This leads me to think you are of a dark nature, and find little joy in the things you observe. Based on the many posts I have seen that you have posted, this is spot on...

Darth_Vol

Darth, the screen name you have chosen, means Dark Vol....I don't believe dark is referring to skin color, but your personality trait....
This leads me to think you are of a dark nature, and find little joy in the things you observe. Based on the many posts I have seen that you have posted, this is spot on...
That, or maybe just a fan of Star Wars who didn't feel like being that creative when coming up with a screen name?

I'm never going to be the fan rejoicing in a "moral victory" like so many other Tennessee fans have after the football game last weekend. What I saw was a Vols team that got their a** kicked... again. If that makes me a "Negavol" so be it...

Memvol44

This is really going to blow your mind, but you can be a fan of a program and still have serious concerns about the direction it's heading.

The cult-like "everything is awesome" thinking that has ruined other Tennessee forums has sadly started to permeate here. Having an independent thought can be a good thing and can, stay with me here, actually make forums like this better and more interesting. Try it sometime. If that isn't your thing, I can recommend a place...

Can you independently give the woman a chance??!!!

VN Store

Sponsors