Terrance Toliver

jwells

Scout.com shows that Terrance Toliver, the #1 WR out of this class has interest in Tennessee, and visited on nov 4th, but we haven't offered him? Anyone know if Scout just has their stuff wrong? I can't imagine we wouldn't offer a recruit like that, regardless of other WR commits.

We're pretty much out of it. He released his top 2 today and they are UF and LSU. Was never in it much, though.

I dont think we want this guy. When he was up for a visit when we played LSU there was an article in the Knoxvill Paper he was comparing himself to Terrell Owens. Personally I dont care seeing him go to LSU or UF let him destroy their programs.

I dont think we want this guy. When he was up for a visit when we played LSU there was an article in the Knoxvill Paper he was comparing himself to Terrell Owens. Personally I dont care seeing him go to LSU or UF let him destroy their programs.

Perhaps he was referring to his physical style of play rather than his personality.

if he goes to UF, let's hope he was ref'ing his ability to kill a team's chemistry

VN Store

Back