Terminator Dark Fate (November 1st, 2019)

Yeah...Totally not interested in anything they have planned if that's the direction they're going.
T2 is the ONE AND ONLY sequel I'll ever acknowledge, and the only one that was ever needed.

I was one of the few that watched the first terminator first. I enjoyed it as much as the sequel.

Yeah...Totally not interested in anything they have planned if that's the direction they're going.
T2 is the ONE AND ONLY sequel I'll ever acknowledge, and the only one that was ever needed.

My guess is much like the past 3 movies, whatever they had planned isn't going to happen.

I saw the movie with my girlfriend (she's never seen any Terminator movies). She really enjoyed it, and I did to an extent. It's obviously nowhere close to being as good as the first 2 movies, but it was a somewhat good movie. IMO, it was definitely better than the last 3 movies.

I enjoyed it. Some of the humor with Arnold seemed a little forced and corny, but as far as action flicks go, it has what you’re looking for, or at least what I look for.

VN Store

Back