TennFan

TennFan

Everything alright buddy? We was getting worried about ya!
Am doing okay. It's been a 2 tough years with the wife-cancer surgery, heart valve replacement and right knee replacement. Next up is cataract surgery in September. She's been tough. PTL! She is going through PT twice a week and still has a few problems getting around. Sorry I missed the NASCAR season. Hope to be back in next season Lord willing. We have to take it a day at a time. Life is precious. I've dropped off facebook and no longer have a cell phone. Won't go any further on that as to what happened. God is good! Keep us in your prayers.

Vol$_Deep_11_9

Am doing okay. It's been a 2 tough years with the wife-cancer surgery, heart valve replacement and right knee replacement. Next up is cataract surgery in September. She's been tough. PTL! She is going through PT twice a week and still has a few problems getting around. Sorry I missed the NASCAR season. Hope to be back in next season Lord willing. We have to take it a day at a time. Life is precious. I've dropped off facebook and no longer have a cell phone. Won't go any further on that as to what happened. God is good! Keep us in your prayers.
Prayers to you and yours bud! Missed you in the NASCAR Pick Em but life happens. I will definitely jump in the pick em this year. I missed last year and always enjoyed it.

joevol33

trampoline king
Praying for you guys.

CLCVol

Around here somewhere
You know it's rough when you're going without a cell phone. Prayers for ya!

Praying for you guys bud! I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to copy this into the prayer thread in the Zone. We've got a great group of prayer warriors in there and I want to make sure they see this so they can lift you guys up!

Prayers for you and your incredibly tough wife! If you want I would be happy to do the CFB pick'em this year for ya if needed? Just let me know and again, prayers brother! !

VN Store

Sponsors