Tennessee wins: College Football is on notice

espn is pizzed we won the game so they will spend the next 2 weeks talking about the Cowboys firing Garrett.

Actually a Dooleyism. He had his share too!

Speaking of butchisms, during the Baylor game the advertised that Baylor is creating "Champions for Life!" LMFAO

Yeah. I saw that last night and the first thing that came to mind was Butch and his greatest hits.

Brick by brick
Champions of life
Five star hearts

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
True. Because we just smashed them in the mouth and took their manhood away. Oh wait...we’re you talking about the titans or vols? The vols h e work to do. Lol. Nobody is on notice. We have the farrrrrrrr superior roster to theirs. They signed a 4 star player in the last cycle and it was the best recruit they’ve ever had. Our players blew them off the ball to start the game and we should been up huge at half. But we didn’t. And it really all came down to qb play imo. Their qb outplayed ours all game. We were so fortunate in this game. They went prevent on our first td drive and then the onside kick was brilliant. But we still could put them away and had to hold our breat to the last 15 seconds. We shouldve steamrolled them. If there’s a silver lining it’s that we return almost the whole team and we really are a good qb away from being an excellent team. I hope we’ve seen the last of Jg!

Reactions: Big Al Orange
In all seriousness, I would say they're pretty equal level teams.

I honestly think if we played more to our level, we could have put them away early. I will say that they are well coached and opportunistic. Hats off to the Hoosiers for keeping it way closer than they had any right too.

If you want something positive....

That was as beautiful an onside kick as I have ever seen.

You know what's actually kind of funny? First half of the season UF and second half of the season UT are pretty similar to each other. They both find inexplicable ways to just win, and I guess at the end of the day...that's what matters.

I wouldn't. Indiana didn't beat a team with a winning record this year.

Maybe, but I don't think Virginia has beat any world beaters. Correct me if I'm wrong. Plus they have the worst loss between the two, losing to Miami. Big 10 is just overall more talented and better than the ACC too this season. I don't think one is leaps and bounds better than the other, but to each their own.

We should have won by 14+ points but if you give our coaches time to prepare, they do not spend it wisely.

That said, 9 wins should be the minimum expectation next season. Fairly easy schedule, Pruitt owns most of the roster, another year with Cheney who can hopefully have a better off season teaching the QBs than he did this year. Need to win one of the Oklahoma, Florida, Georgia, Alabama games to show some real progress. But even losing all 4 you can still win 9 with a bowl win.

I know it was ugly, but how many team's D would have stopped the opposition twice at the end of the game like our's did.

If you want brutal honesty, that was horrible on every level.

I would bet your gator life that not a single UT fan on this board wants some swampgas fans "brutal honesty" . With even a decent QB like Indiana had, we win this game by 3 scores easy. Defense gave up 16 points despite 3 consecutive picks from the sorriest QB in history...

OP I love your enthusiasm. We owned the first half and the score did not show it. JG has a lot of deficiencies, and he could have lost is the game. But he didn’t. He won it for us and we won’t take a big step with him as the QB, but this was a really nice win and another show of will to win by this team. That is something that can be built upon and gives me great hope for next year. Go Vols! Get bent all you negatrolls that want to doubt!

ESPN wanted Indiana to win they didn't even show Jeremy Pruitt being awarded the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl Trophy:mad:

Sad... you sure you a fan of the Vols? Must of never played this team sport before or on an offensive line..
Have played an coached. But never taught my middle Schoolers to place the ball 16” forward of the spot. Every center touches the ball and rolls it get proper hand placement. But they tried a slick one there and it’s just annoys me that they tried it. 2-3” is normal and happens but that was intentional all the way.

I would bet your gator life that not a single UT fan on this board wants some swampgas fans "brutal honesty" . With even a decent QB like Indiana had, we win this game by 3 scores easy. Defense gave up 16 points despite 3 consecutive picks from the sorriest QB in history...

And yet you take the time to respond to him.

VN Store

Back