Tennessee will play Colorado on Tuesday at 6PM (SECN+)

Colorado is a good team and very experienced. I would have preferred this team get an exhibition style game in before playing a Power 5 team, especially since our practice schedule has been so wonky.

But hey, I’m just glad we’re getting some TN basketball! We’re going to know right out of the gate how good this team is and their potential. Colorado and Cincinnati to open the season. That’s a brutal start.

Colorado is a good team and very experienced. I would have preferred this team get an exhibition style game in before playing a Power 5 team, especially since our practice schedule has been so wonky.

But hey, I’m just glad we’re getting some TN basketball! We’re going to know right out of the gate how good this team is and their potential. Colorado and Cincinnati to open the season. That’s a brutal start.
It's the way I like it. Quality opponents to challenge and sharpen. Intriguing start.

Colorado has beat S Dakota 84-61 at home and Wright had 20 points &
Kansas State on the road 76 to 58 and Wright had 24 points
Arizona game postponed

Reactions: WhiteMike
Colorado is a solid team. Will be a good first game for us

YouTube tv is a great alternative. I think it's like $60, has all the sports channels, local, tons of movies, and unlimited dvr. I know you asked him, just figured I'd throw that out there.

Have a had Hulu Live for about two years. Outfitted the house with chromecasts, so no remotes or boxes/fees to deal with. It's clunky sometimes, but solid.

Would still say Comcast was a superior product, but probably not worth the price difference for us

Reactions: joevol33
Just out of curiosity, how much do you pay? I pay $92 a month for Directv.
I have Hulu and its $65/ month. Not as many channels as I had with Spectrum But does include all the sports channels I need to watch the Vols For 1/2 the price of Spectrum

This 6-foot guard for Colorado should pose an interesting matchup for us defensively. His name is Wright, he's a Senior and a very good player. I'm curious how we defend him, the 7-footer, and the forward that's 6'8" and weighs 260.

Tennessee plays at Colorado next season to complete the home and home series, per today's News Sentinel.

Colorado's best chance of winning is with their PG Wright having a big game. It'll be interesting to see who we put on him. #41 can absolutely shoot it and handles the rock pretty impressively for his size. The rest of the team is kinda lacking in talent, but they're all aggressive/ hardworking players. They bring it every play.

I 100% wouldn't be surprised if we lose this game. Might take us till conference play for us to fully gel.

Colorado's best chance of winning is with their PG Wright having a big game. It'll be interesting to see who we put on him. #41 can absolutely shoot it and handles the rock pretty impressively for his size. The rest of the team is kinda lacking in talent, but they're all aggressive/ hardworking players. They bring it every play.

I 100% wouldn't be surprised if we lose this game. Might take us till conference play for us to fully gel.
Anyone who beats K-State by 18 has my attention. Colorado has a ton of experience. Top 6 has 4 seniors and 2 juniors.

VN Store

Back