Tennessee weather

GIVEHIM-6

Mayberrys Pride
What's the weather looking like for the game?Is this hurricane that's hitting Florida going to be a big factor on the game Sunday?I always worry about us playing in the rain.

Last I heard, 60% chance of rain. ANd possible flooding due to the Hurricane, if it gets that far.

Sounds like we might have a sloppy one then,lets hope it's true about Ainge and Schaeffer being able to play in bad weather.

They had no fumled exchanges during the last wet weather practice. I keep having nightmares about Clausen and the 2002 Florida game.

Local forecaster Matt Hinkin (WATE-6 ABC) just said it will be humid 80 degrees, with a 20% chance of rain. So who knows?

Originally posted by Volstorm@Sep 2, 2004 4:06 PM
They had no fumled exchanges during the last wet weather practice. I keep having nightmares about Clausen and the 2002 Florida game.

why did ya have to bring that up,that was the worst ever,we looked like idiots out there.

Originally posted by Volstorm@Sep 2, 2004 4:18 PM
But the memory remains...

I still have a bad taste in my mouth on the Georgia game last year as well.We owned that game in the first half and then we gave up.

The California kid had to have California weather to shine....Cold and wet spelled disaster... maybe the new kids can handle bad weather better :cross: ... they couldn't be any worse.

Never been there, How's the weather, Shaefer is from florida so he's probably used to play'n in the rain but what about November on.

I've never been there, but I understand it rains fairly often in the Washington/Oregon area.

Originally posted by Volstorm@Sep 2, 2004 10:05 PM
Oregon is a lot like England. It rains a lot and is gloomy-looking.

sounds depressing.

Originally posted by vol_freak+Sep 2, 2004 9:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Sep 2, 2004 9:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Volstorm@Sep 2, 2004 10:05 PM
Oregon is a lot like England.  It rains a lot and is gloomy-looking.

sounds depressing. [/quote]
I agree. I HATE winter because of the gloomy gray days.

VN Store

Back