Tennessee vs Texas Tech Round Rock Classic Game 1 - 8:00pm

From the recap on UTsports.com. This one is for @txbo.

'We Hit Dingers!
The Vols continued to display their impressive power this season with three more home runs on Friday night. The Big Orange have hit multiple homers in every game so far this season.'
A first inning inside the park home run and a two run dinger got my blood flowing good. I finished the game, drank beer for two more hours, poked momma and finally fell asleep.

Never in my life have I been that loud at a game. But I was battling the tech fans last night. Lost my voice, and ready to go again! We’re considering changing the order of flags on the entry flagpole.

Never in my life have I been that loud at a game. But I was battling the tech fans last night. Lost my voice, and ready to go again! We’re considering changing the order of flags on the entry flagpole.

I am not superstitious, but please do not change anything you did last night.

Reactions: txbo and RollerVol
Just FYI. Vols bus was in accident last night. All is good for our guys! Evidently drunk pulled in front of bus and they clipped him. Radio reported this morning no injuries and other driver was arrested after running from crash. God bless the Vols!

Just FYI. Vols bus was in accident last night. All is good for our guys! Evidently drunk pulled in front of bus and they clipped him. Radio reported this morning no injuries and other driver was arrested after running from crash. God bless the Vols!

Wow, crazy.

Reactions: RollerVol

You were certainly outnumbered. Nice job of holding the fort.

Reactions: TX2TN

VN Store

Back