Tennessee vs Stanford Round Rock Classic Game 3 - 12:00pm

I lived in Austin for 7 years...and I learned to love Texas there. Three things I love about Texas. First, they got women that really understand how to wear tight fittin' jeans. Second, they got lots and lots of really good food. Third, a Texan won't ever stab you in the back...they'll stab you in the face. :)

sounds legit.

ThriftyAlarmedBee-size_restricted.gif

I lived in Austin for 7 years...and I learned to love Texas there. Three things I love about Texas. First, they got women that really understand how to wear tight fittin' jeans. Second, they got lots and lots of really good food. Third, a Texan won't ever stab you in the back...they'll stab you in the face. :)

I grew up in TN but have lived in Texas for 25 years. Texans treat Volunteers like natives. There’s a brotherhood.

Hey guys. I don’t know much about the baseball Vols but sometimes follow your game day threads- thanks you!

Question- what are the expectations of this year’s team. I went to school when Todd Helton was there and recall some very good baseball!

Hey guys. I don’t know much about the baseball Vols but sometimes follow your game day threads- thanks you!

Question- what are the expectations of this year’s team. I went to school when Todd Helton was there and recall some very good baseball!

We’ve got the talent to compete at a high level this year. Come around more often.

Reactions: StarRaider

Our expectations are higher than the pundits preseason projections.

It really is premature to say before the grind of SEC play, but we made a regional last year so the logical next step is to host a regional and make it to a super.

I think with our pitching depth we have a real shot. But I am a homer and rarely take off my orange glasses, so take it for what it's worth, which isn't much.

Our expectations are higher than the pundits preseason projections.

It really is premature to say before the grind of SEC play, but we made a regional last year so the logical next step is to host a regional and make it to a super.

I think with our pitching depth we have a real shot. But I am a homer and rarely take off my orange glasses, so take it for what it's worth, which isn't much.

Thanks for the reply. I’m hoping things will turn around in our athletic program- beginning w baseball would awesome!

VN Store

Back