Tennessee Vs. Northwestern

TennesseeFan07

Give me 3 more!!!
Lady Vols win this and advance to the finals for a best of three series. They lose they play the Wildcats again later tonight.

Lol! That was a nice streak of luck right there.. the bases loaded play where they thought they had the force out at home + the error!

If Abbot is on as usually - this could be all we need - but I'd prefer a little more insurance since NW hit 2 homers last night.

Yeah that one girl for Northwestern has hit 23 homers this season so that offense is efficient, but I think 2 runs is all that Monica needed.

Between the only run on Friday night and today's first inning, the LVs' luck has clearly changed in their 3rd WCWS appearance.

I said it from the beginning that this is there year. It would be considered a failure to lose 3 times in the WCWS with Monica Abbott, but I'm confident that we'll win this and then win the best of 3 series against Arizona/Washington.

I said it from the beginning that this is there year. It would be considered a failure to lose 3 times in the WCWS with Monica Abbott, but I'm confident that we'll win this and then win the best of 3 series against Arizona/Washington.

I'd feel better about playing Washington. We just couldn't hit that Arizona pitcher's "sink" ball or whatever they call it.. not to mention Arizona had quite a few hits against Abbot. Plus a new opponent is a good thing when you've already beaten the other team imo.

I'd feel better about playing Washington. We just couldn't hit that Arizona pitcher's "sink" ball or whatever they call it.. not to mention Arizona had quite a few hits against Abbot. Plus a new opponent is a good thing when you've already beaten the other team imo.

I agree, but I feel that we're capable of beating Arizona again, but you're right. It would be better to face a brand new opponet.

Game over - don't know when it ended - but the LVs won 3-0 and clinched a spot in the championship game.

VN Store

Back