Tennessee vs Missouri Game 3 Thread - 2:00

it's over....10-8, them...I'm putting this squarely on the coaching staff...nuff said about that...ya'll take care and have a good night, and, as always....GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. thanks 67!

Reactions: NorCalVol67
Truly brutal loss. After going 9-9 in conference, 1-5 in the last 6. Leaking oil once again this year down the stretch.

Reactions: MagnoliaVol
Truly brutal loss. After going 9-9 in conference, 1-5 in the last 6. Leaking oil once again this year down the stretch.
Hey it's what our sports teams do. I still love em to death and I always will. Win or lose, but it is so tiresome seeing this continually happen. Gets old quickly.

Reactions: Titan05
So many blown opportunities this year. Take one against Auburn, a second against Vandy, one of the 2 against State, one of the 2 against Arkansas, today. That's 5 very easily could've won games, with at least 3 should've won games.

Reactions: CAVPUT
If you would have told me we would go into a must win series with a team who was pretty much on par with us at our place, and that we would take game 1 and be up 7-0 in game 3 and lose the series I would have said “ yep that sounds about right.” I’m 33 years old and unfortunately didn’t grow up in a household that was big into sports so I got a late start with my fandom. I started truly watching and loving UT sports in the early 2000’s. Needless to say I know nothing but defeat. I’ll love UT until the day I die but as a fan they have beaten the hope out of me in every sport. I am so whipped that I literally always expect disappointment and from that respect Tennessee actually never dissapoints. I know people on these boards always say we as fans don’t deserve anything but I disagree. Damnit all to hell I’ve spent the last 10 years living down here in South Georgia defending my vols and going up and seeing them when I can or watching when I can’t!!! I think they do owe me to freaking win something of worth in some sport at some point!!!

So many blown opportunities this year. Take one against Auburn, a second against Vandy, one of the 2 against State, one of the 2 against Arkansas, today. That's 5 very easily could've won games, with at least 3 should've won games.
What else is new with UT in any sport? Instead of “I will give my all for Tennessee today.”our saying should be simply “ coulda,woulda,shoulda.”

VN Store

Back