Tennessee vs. LSU in the Super Regional

VolMarine, seen you done pissed off most of the folks on TigerDroppings, nice work.........

Here is VolMarine’s response to several LSU posters:
Not sacred at all of you swamp rats. Some of y’all are living in history. Maybe y’all’s coach should wear head phones so he don’t get his feelings hurt again for fans being “nasty”. I joined actually today to have legitimate realistic conversation about this weekend. But after being on here for less than a day I can see I have join a fantasy land of dumb a$$es.
I’m just getting started my friend. Saturday is a long way and I’ll prolly be banned by time Saturday comes around lol. They seem to be able to dish out but they can’t take it to well when given right back to them.

I'm sure they don't want sully now that he lost the regional....I mean LSU is above a loser. :rolleyes:
Half of them Want Coach V and other half want Coach McConnell or who ever that Jack leg is. But most of them did not want that Jackass from Florida.

Last edited:
Reactions: AllVolinGA
But it’s fun and they get so but hurt so quick. And most of them are not even realistic. So then swamp rats get what they get.

I am assuming you are on Tiger Droppings...it’s bad to eat crow here, but we respect those who take it like a Vol Fan...that will not be the case there, not even close...

It ain’t in my job description to tell people what to do but...ya know how we feel about Drive By’s here...don’t do it because at some point 5, 10, years from now...

Reactions: txbo
I am assuming you are on Tiger Droppings...it’s bad to eat crow here, but we respect those who take it like a Vol Fan...that will not be the case there, not even close...

It ain’t in my job description to tell people what to do but...ya know how we feel about Drive By’s here...don’t do it because at some point 5, 10, years from now...
I understand completely. But some of those people are very hard to deal with and and unrealistic. So at times you have to fight fire with fire.

Reactions: AllVolinGA
I wish you luck. Be classy.
Always. I would never tarnish the shield of the Power T. End of the day we are all grown adults (or so I hope) and this is the SEC and we are the greatest fan base. For a fan base to be this loyal after the football team has put us through. I think we all deserve a get out of jail free card at some point. And I may very well be using it this week.

VolMarine, seen you done pissed off most of the folks on TigerDroppings, nice work.........

Not sacred at all of you swamp rats. Some of y’all are living in history. Maybe y’all’s coach should wear head phones so he don’t get his feelings hurt again for fans being “nasty”. I joined actually today to have legitimate realistic conversation about this weekend. But after being on here for less than a day I can see I have join a fantasy land of dumb a$$es.
1623198320401.gif

Lmfao. Bravo.

I’m already sick of the “Maineri Magic” narrative. And for what it’s worth, Wes also had the feeling that the Vols would be ambushed by South Carolina at Founder’s Park in Columbia….
Probably just something he ate.
GBO!!

the other day I did rewatch his press conference from 4 years ago, one line he said was "I'm Italian and loyal", in regards to UT giving him this opportunity. Hopefully, his words 4 years ago stay true today........

So, basically, the Don Vito Corleone of college baseball. I will drink that kool- aid while watching U.T. beat LSU and head to the college world series.

If you like pitching battles, you would love the Old Dominion Virginia game
joined in thirdI
definitely more engaged in like pitcing duels
part of that may be the fact that the only pitch i mastered was the one i served up for batting practice

Reactions: VolnJC
A couple of things,
Our lineup is more dangerous now than at any point of the season. 1-9 can do damage.
Blade is on another level compared to the last time LSU saw him.
I’m not happy about the fact that LSU gets an extra day of rest, after a trip out west.
I hope the fans that get tickets realize that they have a chance to be a game changer and don’t treat this as just a social event.
GBO!!

Both teams are far better than first series.

Blade started well, faded and is now pitching lights out
Max was just mediocre - at best until about 5 weeks ago
The Minnesota Madman was just being a great teammate then but whose WAR is not off the chart

LSU is better now, especially psychologically. But the Vols are even more so. 1-9 now is a Bataan Death March. I’m pumped when Pavlony comes to bat at #9

What’s the reasoning for the extra day? Are there other series starting tomorrow n Saturday?
Other than giving LSU an extra day of rest, they possibly could have looked at local weather forecasts. No reason to schedule us Friday if there’s the chance of it getting rained out by thunderstorms.

VN Store

Back