Tennessee vs. LSU in the Super Regional

The good: We’ve already swept LSU, we got a 3 seed, LSU had to play the maximum number of games to get out of its Regional, battling to the last out, and even had to use its Friday starter.

The bad: LSU is playing for its retiring coach and may have gained some confidence/sense of purpose in winning 4 straight coming out of the loser’s bracket. Also, they have some talented freshmen who now have a season under their belts.

I like the Vols to win this, but it won’t be a cakewalk. LSU isn’t a typical 3 seed. What say y’all?

WGWTFA

Not necessarily thrilled at the opportunity of eliminating a coach on his farewell tour.
Normally that might be the case but would love to be a part of sending this guy home early. The LSU fans look stupid for calling for his head now. He is a whiner who gave up on his team in Knoxville last time.

Normally that might be the case but would love to be a part of sending this guy home early. The LSU fans look stupid for calling for his head now. He is a whiner who gave up on his team in Knoxville last time.

I think they have a hard time finding an upgrade. I'm fine with them screwing up their own program.

I honestly think we match up better with lsu than Oregon...Oregon has quality pitching depth and alot hammers in the lineup and playing in Lindsey would have been a launching pad compared to what they play in...just from couple times I seen them and there numbers

I think LSU has hit 30 or more home runs than Oregon per the broadcast last night. We will have to keep pace this weekend. LNS will be just as big of a launching pad for LSU.

I honestly think we match up better with lsu than Oregon...Oregon has quality pitching depth and alot hammers in the lineup and playing in Lindsey would have been a launching pad compared to what they play in...just from couple times I seen them and there numbers
Oregon does have great pitching with starters ERAs 2.50, 3.00, and 3.66 but they only had 1 guy with power, he had 14 HRs no one else close...LSU lot more powerful offense but suspect pitching

For the Supers its:
SEC-6 Vols, Arkansas, Vanderbilt, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, and LSU
BIG12-2 Texas, Texas Tech
PAC12-2 Arizona, Stanford
AAC-2 East Carolina, South Florida
ACC- 2 Notre Dame, NC State possibly Virginia
CUSA- 1 Old Dominion?
Missouri Valley-1 Dallas Baptist

BIG10-0

I see that ODU is returning to Columbia, for the Super Regional against DBU

I was wondering what the NCAA was going to do.

Would not be fair to the higher seeded team ODU to send them to Fort Worth.

I see that ODU is returning to Columbia, for the Super Regional against DBU

I was wondering what the NCAA was going to do.

Would not be fair to the higher seeded team ODU to send them to Fort Worth.
What if it’s UVA?

VN Store

Back