Tennessee vs Houston Round Rock Classic Game 2 - 3:00pm

I said it earlier, and I’ll say it again. The adversity they were put thru in today’s game will be invaluable once the SEC schedule gets here. Everything didn’t go as well the middle portion of the game, but they managed to make some huge plays when we needed them, and the fact we didn’t even play our best against a good team like Houston, and still found a way to win shows me the kind of coach we have in Coach V and his staff. Let’s me know we’re headed in the right direction. I said before the weekend if we came out of this 2-1 I would be pleased. Well, we’ve done that, now we have a chance of a sweep against Stanford tomorrow. Good job with the updates everybody. Goodnight and I will see you tomorrow. G⚾️ Big ⚾️Range!!!🍊🍊🍊

The team really seems to be playing well I checked the preseason projections and was disappointed that we were expected to be 5th or 6th in the east but hopefully this team will male believers out of them all GBO!!!

The team really seems to be playing well I checked the preseason projections and was disappointed that we were expected to be 5th or 6th in the east but hopefully this team will male believers out of them all GBO!!!

Might still be the case. Just like being a top 10 in recruiting but 7th in the SEC.

Nothing new. Also, the SEC network still sucks event for basketball and women's basketball baseball, softball track, swimming etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back