Tennessee vs Arkansas Game 2 Thread - 7:30

I WISH we had Arkansas' hitting coach...the way they attack the ball sure looks better than our"swing and hope we make contact" approach.

Keep in mind Vitello recruited most of these guys...give him a few more years and I’m sure he will.

If I remember correctly he had Soularie committed to Arkansas before he left and he followed Vitello to Tennessee. 3-4 more guys like him and you’ll be in business.

Keep in mind Vitello recruited most of these guys...give him a few more years and I’m sure he will.

If I remember correctly he had Soularie committed to Arkansas before he left and he followed Vitello to Tennessee. 3-4 more guys like him and you’ll be in business.
Spot on! Excited about the future with CTV & Frank Anderson leading the way. Bound to get a shellacking sometime, & Arky obliged us Saturday. There's a reason that team was one out away from winning it all last season. It's one game...move on. Hoover awaits.

well Blood, he's just one happy pig...remember pigs get excited too...he also got, at least two of his likes here...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back