Tennessee vs. Alabama Game Thread: 7:30 P.M. on Raycom

Goliver24

Well I always wanted to start one of these! Hopefully it will be good luck! I think we have a very good shot at winning tonight. I think the loss last week really helps us now, because it tells us not to overlook Bama, which is what we were doing last week.

I hope you're right brother! Go Vols, avenge the loss to Bammer and roll the tide down the toilet bowl! Vols 77 - 69

Wayne needs to do warm-ups in the hat (I think it was Grover) he was wearing last night.

I could not get any of the games yesterday on my tv. I could watch every single conference tournament except the SEC tournament. The only way I could watch it is if I ordered it on paperview:banghead2:

I'm in Johnson City and just got comcast, I looked at raycom and it said it was showing the games on fsn but I cannot find fsn on comcast, if anyone in the tricities area has comcast can you give me a channel number.

thanks

I do believe UT is going to be super fired up for revenge on Bama...They cost us the outright SEC east title with a fluke shot at the end...Now it Pearlsonal

If this UT team loses to that Alabama team 2 times in 7 days, we should be banned from the NCAA tournament for 3 years.

If this UT team loses to that Alabama team 2 times in 7 days, we should be banned from the NCAA tournament for 3 years.

:lolabove:

Agreed! We'd better be one fired up basketball team tonight. Both teams like to run and we are the fresher team. I want to crush some crimson ass tonight!!!

Well I just hope we shoot better than we did last game. And from all the talk about the way the distance looks on the goal with the bleachers being so far away from the court. Most teams have been shooting really bad I hope we are not the same. We can dominate this team in the paint and that is all we should be doing. Let them shoot all the air balls from behind the three point line. Scotty and Prince and T. Smith need to be taken it to the hoop every play. And Chism and Williams just keep your butts under the basket and do what your good at....OUT Rebound everyone!!
Go Vols
UT=87
UA=68

Well I just hope we shoot better than we did last game. And from all the talk about the way the distance looks on the goal with the bleachers being so far away from the court. Most teams have been shooting really bad I hope we are not the same. We can dominate this team in the paint and that is all we should be doing. Let them shoot all the air balls from behind the three point line. Scotty and Prince and T. Smith need to be taken it to the hoop every play. And Chism and Williams just keep your butts under the basket and do what your good at....OUT Rebound everyone!!
Go Vols
UT=87
UA=68
if it throws off depth perception and hurts the good shooters, it will very likely help our team on both ends.

what makes no sense at all is that the highlights that they show from Raycom on ESPN look good. I guess the ESPN guys clean it up somehow but the live Raycom feed sucks.

what makes no sense at all is that the highlights that they show from Raycom on ESPN look good. I guess the ESPN guys clean it up somehow but the live Raycom feed sucks.

I noticed that as well...

The Raycom HD channel is a joke, as well....It still looks like crap.

I noticed that as well...

The Raycom HD channel is a joke, as well....It still looks like crap.
I see that you are in Chatt as well. It may be the CW that makes it suck even worse. Is your image on standard def "cropped"? Oh well, we at least can see the game. I plan on drinking some beer to make it look better through beer goggles. :rock:

I see that you are in Chatt as well. It may be the CW that makes it suck even worse. Is your image on standard def "cropped"? Oh well, we at least can see the game. I plan on drinking some beer to make it look better through beer goggles. :rock:

Yes its cropped on standard and on HD.

VN Store

Back